Chapter 38: ◎Saboady Archipelago◎

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: chapter 38, brought to you by Zoro, who's lost as fuck rn- like always.

(Thank you for over 87K reads! I'm so grateful that this story has been spreading around a lot. It felt like yesterday when there was only like 10 reads. Again, thank you for reading this story!🫶)

Anyways,

(When someone wakes you up from a nice sleep-)

Thank you @RenaKavon for the suggestion!

You can comment some suggestions in the chapter called "your opinion" if you'd like~

Enjoy the chapter!

___________________________________

It was a calm morning on the ship, and the sea was weirdly silent. The ship wasn't rocking harshly, there was no sound. Almost as if they were in the Calm Belt.... But they weren't.

You were busy sleeping in the Crow's nest. As it was probably the most comfortable to you for some odd reason. Your morning was great, the sun as just rising and the birds were silently flying by.

Except... that quietness was ruined when a ball of sunshine started running around deck, with an angry cook running after him.

"LUFFY GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"

Luffy giggled and ran away from Sanji with his mouth stuffed full of food. It seems like he probably raided the kitchen and ate all of the food.

The chase lasted for a while, until Luffy was seen with a huge bump on his head minutes later.

You couldn't help but chuckle while watching from above. Looking ahead of the ship, you spot an island.

'Hold up- I swear I didn't see that island just a second ago-'

You squinted your eyes and sighed.

'Meh, whatever.'

"Hey! There's an island ahead!"

Everyone was awake and out of their rooms at that point, and their ears perked up. They started looking at the direction and some of their eyes spelled in excitement.

The island's trees were huge, and the island itself was even bigger. There were floating bubbles that could fit a person inside and popped once they reached above the clouds.