Chapter 10: (Y/n)'s "Punishment?"

(I'm so sorry for the photo- even I cried a lot during Ace's death)

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

Shanks wanted you to try to speed up time.

Of course you tried protesting because you didn't know how to and could possibly cause something bad to happen.

You might even go to past for Gods sake.

I'm the book of Devil Fruits, it said that when you speed up time or go to the past, you don't age. So if you were to speed up to the time where he meets Luffy, you would still be a 10 year old, or in this case, an 11 year old.

And you didn't mind he younger and all, but you just didn't want to!

But you kind of wanted to too...

Should I try it?

The best time you believe you should speed time to is when the month before the Gray Terminal happens. You wanted to get to know the brothers and you also wanted to save Sabo, although that would change the plot, but you had an idea.

Save Sabo, then bring him to Dragon yourself, so the brothers know that Sabo's alive instead of dead.

If you get on the brothers good side you can get to know them more, and good allies in the future.

Knowing Luffy, getting on his good side was easy.

One word.

Meat.

"Fine. I'll do it, but you better give me something in return Shanks!"

"But this is your punishment why would I give you something?!"

"Because I said so. Now deal or no deal?"

"...Deal."

You tried speeding up time by just thinking about which specific time to speed it to.

Your mind goes blank.

Everything becomes silenced and Shanks and the crew is no longer there. You're now on an island, which you could assume is Dawn Island...

You got up and started walking towards a random direction. However. Your body seems lighter. You look down.

Was I always this short...?

You decided to look in a mirror later.

Grabbing your backpack from your back, you opened the zipper and grabbed out a granola bar, something that you made earlier on the ship and brought with you.

*rustle*

You froze.

I forgot that Luffy had a good nose for food... Well fuck. I'm screwed.

Ignoring the rustling sound that was following you, you continued walking pretending that there was nothing behind you.

Until you heard a few more rustles, and you also heard someone say 'Ah' because they stepped on a branch.

You assumed that was Luffy.

And the shushing sounds were Ace and Sabo.

What a funny group of brothers they are.

Snickering softly, you kept walking and walking and allowing them to follow you.

Purposely dropping wrapped granola bars on the ground.