Special: Roger Pirates (Part 2)

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

Congrats (Y/n)! You made it on the Roger Pirates ship! But you have no idea what the hell to do so you're just going to sit in your bed and talk to yourself.

Great.

It was very awkward staying on the ship. You didn't know anyone except Roger and Rayleigh. Yes, you knew Shanks and Buggy were on this ship but they didn't visit you obviously.

Roger visited you from time to time, to see how you're doing. But one day, you messed up. Really bad.

What do you think you messed up on?

Oh. Of course. It has something to do with you knowing Haki at such a young age.

I screwed up.

___________________________________

~two hours earlier~

You didn't want to be seen by anyone when you walked out of the room, so you did what you had to do.

*snap*

Walking out of the room, everyone was, of course, frozen. You were bored and didn't want to be seen by anyone so you climbed up to the crows nest. That was currently your favorite part of any ship.

*snap*

Sighing, you hid your presence and tried drifting into sleep, but also enjoying the view.

It was a beautiful sunset and the crew was still partying about Oden joining them.

Unnoticed by you, Roger and Rayleigh quickly noticed that your presence wasn't in the room anymore.

Rayleigh walked up to the room your were staying at, and opened the door.

You. Weren't. There.

He was a bit nervous and wondered where you were at, and he also didn't see you leave the room at all during the whole day. Roger noticed his reaction and squinted his eyes.

"Captain what's wrong?"

Shanks walked up to him

"Ah, nothing, go hang out with Buggy alright?"

Shanks nodded and left to go back to Buggy.

Roger was confused. He couldn't sense you with his Haki, and neither could Rayleigh. Their Haki was very strong, and somehow it wasn't working to find you.

Rayleigh walked up to Roger.

"It's not like she disappeared though, right? We didn't see he leave the room, so how could this be possible?"

"I don't know, Rayleigh, but I'm quite surprised how my Haki can't find her."

Rayleigh walked up to Buggy and Shanks.

"If you guys can find this girl I'll give you a reward. Roger and I are quite busy right now..."

Their eyes sparkled and they nodded.

"Oh wait, the girl that was in the infirmary?"

"Yes."

Nodding, they quickly hurried to go find you.

However, it's been two hours and they still couldn't find you. They looked in every room, and even checked twice.

But then, Shanks remembered.