Chapter 28: Ball Ordeal

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

They went into the Ball Ordeal. All because Luffy thought it sounded fun.

Meanwhile, with your group- I mean with you, because Zoro somehow lost his way and Robin went somewhere which you gave no idea of. Turns out, you spaced out when she told you that they were going ahead.

Shit. I'm alone in this sketchy forest now. But I'm strong.. I can do this.

Chuckling nervously to yourself, you felt your confidence going down.

For goodness sake (Y/n), you went against Shanks and came out unscathed! You'll be fine!

...

No I won't.

You confidence decreased drastically until you heard something yelling above you. Looking up, you see Zoro falling down.

Zoro?!?!?

He was hanging onto this bird for dear life but the bird dropped him on purpose, leaving Zoro to cuss him out.

"Where's Robin?"

He looked at you confusingly.

"What are you talking about? She probably got lost.."

You're probably the one who got lost Zoro.

Sighing, you decided to travel around with Zoro. Making sure he doesn't get lost, again, you dragged him by him collar.

___________________________________

~with Luffy and the others~

Sanji was still driving the duck boat, while the river was floating, but slowly reaching them to their destination. However, a bunch of while circular balls appeared before them.

One of them appearing in front of the boat. Sanji kicked it, but it exploded. Their faces of shock when it exploded were hilarious. All of them were now covered in black due to the explosion.

Turns out, this was due to the power of a Devil fruit. Someone has just popped out of nowhere, and greeted Luffy and Sanji. But they soon got into a fight. Ussop and Nami were too scared to even move, but eventually got out of that state.

Sanji and Luffy were easily being thrown around, not even able to land a hit. Ok, maybe only one hit, or two, but that's it.

He kept dodging their attacks due to something called 'Mantra'. When Luffy and Sanji were both close enough, they were blasted away due to Satori's Impact Dial.

"You know, you're ship is still sailing on the Milky Road and will soon leave the forest without you if you don't find it!"

Realization struck the four of them and Luffy immediately told Ussop and Nami to go and find the boat. Sanji and Luffy were still suffering a hopeless defeat by getting hit by the Impact Dials multiple times.

Soon enough, Satori unleashed his final move. The Ball Dragon. Satori made the dragon chase Luffy around the forest, until Luffy found out that Satorj was controlling the dragon with string.

But before he could do anything to get Satori, a mysterious figure was launched and hit Satori, knocking him out.

"Ha! Looks like he was too focused on the fight he couldn't notice us with his 'Mantra'!"

A groan was heard from the figure who was thrown at Satori.

"What the hell (Y/n)?! Why'd you have to throw me at him!"

You smiled and ignore Zoro's yells, waving at Luffy and the others. Ussop was whispering something about being his savior and Sanji was too busy simping over you.

"Hey the ship you idiots! We have to find the Merry, even though we already know where it is."

When you guys got onto the boat, Nami immediately asked you a question.

"(Y/n), how did you both get here?"

You nervously laughed.

"Let's just say Zoro's directions aren't the best. But they somehow are useful in times."

It was true, Zoro was leading the way because you also had no clue where you guys were going, and then you caught sight of Satori. He looked like a bad guy so you chucked Zoro at him. You didn't even know Luffy, Sanji, Nami, and Ussop were there. Oh well, bonus.

Now you were traveling with the main people, Robin could handle herself, and you know that. Chopper is strong. You believe he could also handle himself. Zoro obviously can't handle himself, he'd get lost too easily.

After a few minute had passed, the surrounding area was soon filled with skulls. Nami and Ussop were scared while Sanji was comforting(?) Nami. Soon, a group of Shandia guerrillas came flying down towards them, firing a bazooka.

Luffy repeled it using his Gum-Gum Balloon technique. Wyper, the leader of them, decided not to attack them any further. He warned your group not to cause trouble, otherwise he would treat them like Enel.

When it turned sunset, the sacrificial alter was in sight. And Chopper was about to cry in joy. Robin already made it back to the ship helping Chopper trying to repair the ship to the best of their ability.

The crew all got back together and decided to make a campfire on the side. You all danced and sang to your hearts contents around the campfire. When you were all ready to go to sleep, Robin suggested to put out the fire to not warn the enemies where they were. You agreed to the suggestion, but Luffy and Ussop disagreed. Instead, they sang and danced longer and went to sleep hours later.

You decided to stay up, as you weren't that tired.

I'm used to staying up late anyways.

As you got up, you went to go check on the Merry. Ussop was also getting up, you noticed. You motioned him to be quiet and waved for him to come over.

There, fixing the Merry, was a spirit.

Or more specifically, a Klabautermann.

A/n: Sorry for the late update! As I said before- I will be posting randomly so just watch out. Some days I'm busy while others I'll be free to write some chapters. Thank you for reading!

(980 words)