Chapter 34: Enies Lobby

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: I finally posted. Yay 😀

___________________________________

So. The battle has begun. But what were you doing?

Nothing.

You were doing nothing but sitting on top of the roof. But you couldn't help but notice that Rob Lucci is not on the ledge where the other CP9 members are.

"Oh fuck. He's heading up to where I am'

He was getting closer every second and you could tell due to your Haki. You didn't really care if he came up to you, you just wanted to watch what Luffy would do. And it was worth waiting.

Because as soon as you were about to leave, Luffy grabbed all of his crew members and pulled them down, not before flashing a wide grin towards you.

You snickered and prayed for the crews safety, and soon enough, Rocketman, the new train busted through and the crew landed on top of it.

"Luffy never ceases to amaze me with that luck and determination of his. Ain't that right, Rob Lucci?"

Speaking before even turning around, you knew he was there. It was an obvious outcome, you could beat him easily and he knew that.

"(L/n) (Y/n), why are you with these lowly pirates when you should be in the New World with Red-Haired Shanks?"

You chuckled darkly before talking.

"Who knows? Maybe I just wanted a new sort of entertainment. I suggest you leave before I beat your ass."

He couldn't just let you go, after all you were one of the marines most wanted too. It wasn't just Robin that escaped Ohara. You were the other escapee from Ohara, but you're stronger than Nico Robin. Although you are younger too. Many people don't remember your past because of how big of a bounty you've gotten.

"I believe I cannot do that. Nico Robin and you are the key to solving the poneglyphs. And you should know that already."

*sigh*

"But what makes you think I'll just willingly go with you? You all are too weak to be fighting me. Go bring the admirals or something."

You realized that since you're here, there could be a strong opponent on Enies Lobby waiting for you. And if the crew crashed into them, they're screwed.

However, it's only a possibility. You'll go help out when they need it. But it doesn't seem like they need it for now.

"Goodbye, I need you to go fight Luffy now. He needs to get stronger."

"Wai-"

*snap*

"Oops. Too late."

You ran towards the opening of the Tower of Justice and went inside. You placed a cloak around you, but that wouldn't help as much.