Chapter 42: ᯾~Under the Sea~᯾

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

Ace?

.

.

Luffy couldn't believe his eyes. Were they fooling him? He turned and looked at you. You gave a small nod and a slight smile.

Then Luffy immediately grabbed onto Ace with his rubbery arms and latched onto Ace tight. Never, ever, planning on letting go soon.

"Hey Luffy, I'm... sorry."

Ace hesitantly hugged Luffy tight and they had a brotherly moment.

(A/n: I SWEAR TO GOD- I saw some cursed images of people shipping Ace and Luffy together... my eyes need bleach. Please send help)

'Here's my cue to leave them be-'

You slipped out of the room, and it seems like the crying and yelling has caused a commotion on the deck. As soon as you went out, you were bombarded with many questions.

"If you guys don't believe it, why don't you go take a look? He's alive."

They all rushed in to take a look. Except Robin. She slowly walked in, and stopped to chat with you for a small bit.

"This was your doing.. right?"

She smiled.

"Yeah. It was exhausting..."

You said in a very 'exhausted' manner. She chuckled at your behavior and patted your head, then walked inside too. You stood frozen in your place.

'It's been a long time since I've ever gotten one of those from Robin.'

You slightly smiled and continued walking, which ended in you sitting in the crows nest. Staring at the sea, it was a dangerous place. But very beautiful too.

This time, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji didn't get lost in the sea, and also didn't even go into the sea using the bubbles. They were a bit too busy to even notice everything outside...

Luffy didn't look anywhere except Ace. He shared his stories about his adventures and Ace listened. Luffy needed this, no, they both needed this.

A few hours later..

*thump*

(A/n: I skipped it, but let's just say that the crew that tried to fight the Straw Hats underwater were defeated too quickly because no one wanted them to ruin the brotherly moment. Luffy almost noticed but you just punched the guy out of sight and smiled. Ignoring the huge shipwreck and floating dead people rise up to the surface behind you)

The Sunny has landed onto the sea ground. At last, the Straw Hats have made it to Fishman Island.

'Eh, I've been here before.'

A/n: don't ruin the moment! *smacks (Y/n)'s head*

"Ow- what the-"