Chapter 18: Idiots and Confusion

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: thank you for more than 4K reads! I'm very thankful for the amount of votes and views I'm getting from this story. Also, thank you for helping me get up the ranks to #3 in onepiece hashtags!

___________________________________

It's only been three days since you've been in the Whitebeard ship and two days every since you realized Ace was here. The crew loved how Ace was very energetic and all.... but.. he was so annoying.

Like. No one wanted to hear him rant about Luffy anymore.

He's like Yassop in a way.. but instead of talking about his son (not like he has one) he's been talking about Luffy.

And everything he said about Luffy you already have knowledge of, which is what makes it annoying. You sat down, and started to read a book, Ace pops out of nowhere and he explains everything about Luffy to you, while showing you a picture of Luffy.

He does this to everyone..

And everyone is fed up with him, but it seems like he doesn't notice.

So.

That's how you got here.

Thatch, Marco, Haruta, Ace, and you.

On an abandoned island, and have nowhere to go, and also don't know where the hell the Moby Dick is.

Thatch and Haruta were planning a prank against Ace, and you and Marco tried to stop it.

In reality, they were trying to find an excuse to throw Ace overboard, so they won't get in trouble.

Marco is sulking because he got stuck with the idiots, and you're also sulking because you ALSO got stuck with the idiots.

So, what happened?

___________________________________

Ace was finally finished with his food, after falling asleep while eating multiple times, and stealing other peoples food too, he stuffed himself and left out the door.

Thatch and Haruta were planning on playing a prank on Ace so they left right after him. However, a storm was going on and they had completely forgot about that.

As soon as they went outside, Ace was holding on for dear life on the side of the ship, and they got blown off the ship too, ending up to grab Ace by the legs since they got sent in his direction.

Marco saw them go outside and sighed, knowing what happened to them.

He went outside too and flew in his Pheonix form. But what he wasn't expecting is that the wind was too strong for his to fly in, causing him to also fly off.

But before he flew away, you were holding onto a rope and grabbed his leg, preventing you both from flying away.

Of course though, nothing ever goes your way, and the role snaps. You and Marco got blown and crashed into the other three, landing in the ocean.

Marco, Ace and you were immediately weakened and sank. Thatch grabbed Marco by the collar while you grabbed Ace's arm, since he doesn't have a shirt. Which he should have. Although you couldn't swim, you still were able to grab hold onto Thatch's shirt and Ace's arm.

The waves were too strong and started crashing over you. Until one huge wave shadowed above all five of you, then caused you all to get pushed hard, and down you all went.

___________________________________

And that's how you ended up on this abandoned island. Ace and Marco were still not awake, but they were breathing, which was a relief to you, Thatch, and Haruta.

You don't know how long it has been ever since you crashed into the sea. Although, it is a bright sunny day, and the storm was at night. So it could mean that only a night has passed, but you're not so sure.

None of you have a log pose, as you are in the New World, and it's a miracle that you all have survived.

"I blame Thatch and Haruta."

You blurted out.

For some odd reason, Ace and Marco got up exactly when you said this. Turns out they were awake this whole time. Just trying to see if any of you will talk about anything behind their backs.

"WHAAA?! I blame Ace! He's the one who went on the deck first!"

Thatch retorted, while Haruta nodded his head.

"Who was the one who decided to play a prank on Ace?"

Marco questioned.

Ace looked at Thatch and Haruta confusingly.

"You were going to play a prank on me?! I thought we were all the pranksters who played pranks on Marc-"

Marco now heard mostly half of his name, he looked at the three dangerously.

"You were playing what on me?"

"Ah shit."

The three idiots said all together.

Now Marco was chasing after them, and you just watching them run off. It was entertaining. Being with idiots and a pineapple might not be that bad...

Don't jinx it (Y/n). Don't jinx it...

They were still chasing each other like madmen, so you decided to go start a fire, collecting all the wood you could find. It had already been 4 hours once they have been running around.

You guessed that they were exploring.

This island wasn't as bad as you'd thought it be too. It had plenty of trees, a variety of fruits, and even a river, full of clean drinking water!

I guess we got lucky, but also unlucky at the same time. Who knows how long it'll take for the crew to find us?

The sky was turning into a darker blue, almost into black. You were done collecting fruits and wood, and the supplies you would need, especially since you have someone with a huge appetite.

Now it was time to look for them. They were still exploring, or were they? You didn't know yet...

"Ace!! Thatch!!! Marco!!! Haruta!!!"

You yelled out there names while walking into the forrest filled with tall trees. But all you got was silence. At least you still remembered the way back to the campsite, because you guess that they didn't.

Continuing yelling out their names, a rustle was heard behind you. You jumped and immediately coated your arm in haki.

"Who's there?"

As soon as you said that, Thatch walked out of the bush, but the others weren't with him...?

"Ah, sorry (Y/n), I didn't know it was you."

You knew this was suspicious. Too suspicious.

"Thatch.. where are the others?"

Is this even Thatch? It doesn't seem like him, I should stay alert.

"I got separated from them, haha.."

As soon as 'Thatch' said that, another Thatch popped out from the bush.

"Don't listen to him (Y/n)! I'm the real Thatch!"

Now you were very confused. And if you weren't confused enough, now you are. Because another 10 Thatch's appeared behind you, but that's not all.

In the distance, you could see Ace waving for you to quietly try to leave them and get to him. Besides him, you see Marco, but no Haruta?

What's going on?

Ehe

To be continueddddd

(1145 words)