Ch. 20: How Sally Stageplay Really Died/Confronting Marcy

You ended up crashing out on the bed as you went back into yours and the Devil's room. You're laying there as you sleep. The radio is still playing and it's playing Dream On by Aerosmith. The doors open and in comes Henchman. He says, "Uh, (Y/N)." He sees you sleeping. He says, "Oh... She's sleeping." The Devil comes walking over and he looks in.

He smirks and says, "I'll wake her, Henchman." He walks in and he gets to the bed. He puts his hand on your shoulder and he shakes you a little saying, "Pss. (Y/N)... My dear." You sigh as you lay there. He shakes you again saying, "Oh, beautiful.~" 

He suddenly leans down and presses his lips against yours into a kiss. You sigh and you smile as you feel it and you return it. He pulls up. You groan a bit and you sit yourself up. You say, "What time is it?" 

Henchman says, "Approximately 7pm, boss's lady." You say, "H-hey, Henchman... Nobody tried to get to you, did they?" He shakes his head for no. You smile and you say, "Good." Devil says, "How were you while I was out?" 

You sigh and you say, "Oh man. Something I did NOT expect, at all." Devil and Henchman look at you. You look at the Devil and you say, "I've just learned not to fuck with the auditor." He says, "What? What do you mean?" 

You say, "He has a darker side than we thought. L-look. I know having a dark side is normal in the underworld, but I didn't expect Stickler of all people to suddenly snap. He's more ruthless than you think, babe." 

He says, "Snap how?" You look at him and you say, "Let's just say we've underestimated what he's capable of. He had two huge demons restrain me, so he could confront me. Tell me he's had enough. I just... I didn't expect that." 

The Devil says, "So, the gawky little auditor actually does have the qualities of something much more than just auditing, huh?" You nod and you say, "I'm not messing with HIM again. Because... fuck that. I'm not risking it. He even intentionally threw his book down to confront me." 

Devil says, "What? That Stickler has never done that. You must've really triggered the guy, huh?" You say, "Yeah. I guess so. Never underestimate someone who seems boring. He's actually kind of a brute. What actually quiet auditor gets two huge demons to rip a woman's shirt open before confronting her?" 

Henchman says, "Aw, gee. I wish I had stayed behind." You say, "Henchman. Hey. Don't worry about it, dude. It's not your fault... It's mine. I guess it's what I get for acting like an idiot. Being a queen does that to you, I guess." 

Devil says, "Hey. Don't worry about it, my dear. You still have control over the majority of them. Even Stickler himself. It just seems he finally showed a darker side than usual." You smile and you get up.

He says, "By the way. Have you been told who the sacrifice is?" You say, "Marcy Stageplay?" He says, "Yes." You say, "I guess Stickler wasn't lying about that." He says, "Well. He's right. Your FRIEND from the surface has turned on you. Nobody's turning on MY queen. If there's anything you need to say to her, you're more than welcome to." 

You look at him and you say, "Actually. Yes... I do have something to say." Henchman says, "Oh boy. I don't think I like where this is going." You say, "It'll be alright, Henchman. Just some things I need to let out to my... friend." Devil says, "Come with me. She's right down in the throne room." You follow him and Henchman out.

You get down in the throne room and all the imps are there. Nelly says, "Oh, chick. Do we have a surprise for you." You say, "It's no surprise, Nelly. I know. And I'm confronting her, myself." Nelly says, "Oh shit." Devil says, "Your granddad's down here, too." 

You say, "What? Granddad too? Why him? He never did anything to hurt me. He was there for me." He says, "He has something to tell you about what he knew the whole time but didn't have the heart to tell his own granddaughter... about Marcy." You say, "What?"