Ch. 27: Second Child

Five years go by. Now it's 1998. Victor is now five years old and you and the Devil have another child. A daughter who's two years old. Annie. You had her in 1996. She looks exactly like you did when you were little, only she was born with horns on her head and has yellow eyes with red pupils and a pointy tail. The Devil is extremely protective of especially her since she's a girl.

King Dice and Andria are now married and have a child of their own now too. A two-year-old daughter. Kayla. Dice looks forward to influencing her to be like him when she grows. Andria approves of this. 

She told him that as long as he's around her, she's happy. Dice loves his daughter more than life itself. Her dad wasn't around that much because he was worse as a father than your mom was as a mother towards YOU. Your dad died. At least your mom makes a better grandma, now. She'll spoil Victor and Annie.

Right now, Victor and Annie are both in the living room watching CatDog on TV. As they watch it, Victor laughs at some parts and Annie laughs along with him. Victor says, "I love CatDog." He looks at Annie and says, "Hey, Annie. What does Dog say?" She smiles and says, "Hi ho diggity!" He grins and says, "Correct, little sister." She giggles.

They hear this, "Oh, guys." It's your voice. They look over to see you. You smile and you say, "You two finish watching CatDog, then come and eat supper." They say, "Okay!" Annie says, "Mommy mommy!" You grin and you say, "Hi, baby.~" Victor says, "Love you, mama." 

You say, "I love you too, handsome. I love you both so much. Come to me after your show." They nod. You blow a kiss towards them and you walk out of there. Victor sighs and says, "I may be the son of the Devil mama... But nobody's going to hurt you. I'll make sure of it." 

It's true. Victor is quickly picking up on his dad's devilish habits, but no matter what... he loves his mom. He's got a soft spot for you. The Devil surely appreciates that from his son. The kids laugh as they watch more of one of their favorite cartoons.

After the show is over, they hear this, "Oh, children of mine." They know that voice being their dad's and they look over to see him. Annie grins and gets up saying, "Daddy! Daddy!" She runs to him. He smiles and says, "Awe. There's daddy's little hell spawn. Come here, my little princess.~" 

Annie runs to him. He picks her up and she hugs him. He says, "There's daddy's little princess of the underworld. Are you alright, Annie baby?~" She nods and says, "Yeah." He kisses her on the cheek and he says, "You're daddy's favorite little princess. You know that, right?~" She giggles. 

Victor gets up and he grins saying, "You're the best daddy ever." Devil grins and says, "Eek! I love hearing that from my children! Come here, son. Come hug daddy." Victor runs over to him and Devil pulls him close to hug him. 

Victor hugs him back and says, "Daddy." Devil smiles and says, "Ah, Victor. My son. And my little demonic princess, Annie. Come with daddy. Both of you. Your mom made supper and I want you both to eat." Victor follows him since the Devil has Annie in his arms.

Devil says, "We're having your favorite food for supper, Victor." Victor grins and says, "Chili?!" Devil says, "That's right. Alright, you two. Supper time." The Devil gets them into the dining hall with everyone else. 

You see them and you smile and say, "Good. You got the kids here." The Devil seats them in their seats. Annie in her highchair and Victor in a chair with a booster seat, so he's up enough for better access to his food.

Victor grins and says, "Oh boy. Chili." He grabs his spoon and he's about to eat. You say, "Victor." He looks at you. You smile and you say, "What should you say, huh?" He grins and says, "Chaos will reign upon those who cross daddy! Hail daddy!" The others go along and say, "Hail the dark lord!" Stickler says, "Yes, indeed." 

(The yes indeed part is more Stickler like. Despite being so dedicated to his job, I'm sure he still respects the Devil deep down. Just saying.)

You giggle and you say, "This is why I get one of the kids to say it. He sounds so cute saying it." Devil smiles and says, "I can accept this. Respect from my own kids. Alright, eat. Especially my little ones." 

Dice is there. Andria, your mom, Dice and Andria's daughter Kayla who is Annie's age and also sitting in a highchair, Henchman, Nelly, Stickler and all others down there. Andria eats her chili and says, "Holy shit. This is good, (Y/N)." You smile and you say, "Thanks. I do enjoy cooking. My granddad taught me while mama here was in prison." 

Your mom says, "I regret how I was with you, kid. I'll do anything to be a good grandma to Victor and Annie. Anything. Even killing a man for them." You say, "Thanks, mama." Victor looks at Hannah and says, "Love you, grandma." Your mom smiles and says, "Love you too, handsome. And you too, you beautiful butterfly." She says that, looking at Annie. Annie says, "Nanna." 

Henchman is next to Annie and he grabs her spoon with the bit of chili on it. He grins and sweetly says, "Oh, Annie. Here comes the choo choo train.~" Annie smiles and giggles. She opens her mouth. 

Henchman says, "Chugga chugga. Choo choo." He brings the spoon to her mouth and she happily eats the chili. Devil smiles and says, "Thank you, Henchman. Anything to see that smile on my princess's face." 

Annie looks at the Devil and says, "Daddy, love you!" The Devil says, "Awe. Daddy loves you too, my cute little hell spawn.~" Annie giggles. You smile at their bond and knowing that your husband is extremely protective of his kids. Annie especially since she's a girl.

Victor is eating his food like crazy since he loves chili. Henchman says, "Looks like Victor wants seconds." The Devil says, "Then the prince shall get his seconds." Victor grins and says, "Yes!" You giggle and you say, "I'll be honest. This is typical male behavior, regardless of age. You do this yourself, Ol' Scratch." You smirk. He says, "Oh, I do not." 

He eats his food and says, "Oh, but this chili is so good." You chuckle. He says, "Hey. Don't judge me, my dear. The chili is to die for. Can you blame Victor for having chili as his favorite food?" You say, "No. Not at all. I've always loved stuff like chili, spaghetti, soup and meatloaf. Those three are especially what my granddad taught me how to cook." You all eat the rest of the time.