Ch. 22: Thirsty

(I guess you could all tell by the title that this will be a weird chapter. XD)

The next day, you're down with the other imps and Henchman are all in the game room. You finally got that Mortal Kombat game you've been wanting before you realized you were set up by Stickler that one day so he could confront you about how you've been messing with him long enough.

What's funny is, it was Stickler who actually gave you the game this time. You were more than happy. He told you this, "You're lucky to be the queen and get what you want, your highness." You're playing it on an arcade and Henchman, Nelly and the other imps are watching as you play. 

(This was back when Sonya Blade was the first and only female character in Mortal Kombat until the release of the second game a year later.)

You say, "Heh heh. Hell yeah. I like this Scorpion character, so far." In the game this is heard, "Get over here!" The imps cheer you on as you play it. Henchman says, "Wow. You're really good at this game, Devil's lady. You ain't getting hit once." You grin and you say, "I could play this all day. I like this better than Pac-Man already." 

You win and you put your hands up in fists saying, "Woo! Yeah! I'm indestructible!" The imps are impressed with you and they applaud. Nelly says, "Nailed it. Play another. Harder this time." You grin and you say, "Challenge accepted." You continue playing on a harder setting and you win again without getting hit. The imps and Henchman cheer for you. You grin and you say, "Damn. I'm as good at games as my granddad is." 

Nelly says, "Hey. It does fit better for the underworld than Pac-Man does." You say, "That's true. It does. I could fight like this for real if I wanted to." You continue playing the game until you win all levels. The imps and Henchman cheer for you at how good you are. 

You hear this, "Oh, bravo dear! Bravo!" You look back and you grin and say, "So worth it. I hope more of this game comes out with sequels." The Devil says, "Oh, I can assure you it will. I hear this Mortal Kombat game had become really popular with the surface dwellers. Movies may even be made out of it." You say, "Oh sweet. That would be awesome." 

He approaches you and you say, "You need to try this out, babe. I'm sure you'll love it." He says, "Are you kidding me? A game?..." He grins and says, "Because I love games!" You grin and you step aside saying, "Have at it." Devil approaches the Mortal Kombat arcade and he begins playing it. 

The imps cheer him on and so does Henchman. Henchman says, "Wow. You're really good at this too, boss." Devil grins as he beats a level and he says, "Ha! Yes! Take that! Nobody wins against the Devil." He suddenly hears this, "I like it when a guy beats a game level.~" He looks over at you. 

You've got a different expression and you smirk and say, "Let's both play, Ol' Scratch. You and me... and I don't mean the game, either.~" He grins and he says, "Ooh, so that's how it is, huh?~" He pulls you close and you cling to him. You say, "Mm. You and I can have our own... flawless victory. Catch my drift?~" 

Nelly says, "Gross." You and the Devil walk off. You yell, "Henchman! Play the game, dude!" Henchman yells, "Okay!" Henchman plays the game and imps cheer. You and the Devil get upstairs and you get to your guys' bedroom doors. 

He grins and says, "Get over here.~" He pulls you close and you wrap your arms around him saying, "Already here, big D. D for dick.~" He purrs at the way you say that and he says, "Ooh. That sounds good out of you. You're a frisky one, tonight my dear.~" You give him that lustful look and you whisper, "Ol' Scratch.~" He pulls you into the room and he shuts the doors.

You're both in there now. You lean in to kiss each other. You bring him to the bed and you move away. You get back upon the bed and you sit back. You look up at him and you say, "I'm glad you walked into the game room. I was getting ready to tell you that I'm feeling up to having you close to me tonight, Ol' Scratch. Really close.~" 

He gets on the bed and he grins and says, "Oh, you are my favorite thing in the world, my queen.~" You say, "Want me? Have me.~" He says, "Oh, you're all mine.~" You pull him down with you as you lay down. 

Noises are heard from both of you from outside the room. Rudy is eavesdropping and so is another imp. Rudy whispers, "Man. I wish I were the Devil right now." The other imp whispers, "Come on, man. Quit being gross. I mean I agree the queen is hot, but we gotta go." 

Rudy whispers, "Hold on, Brandon. Just listen." Brandon shivers and says, "Whatever. I'm outta here." He heads downstairs. Rudy sighs and says, "Fine." He follows Brandon down the stairs and says, "You owe me a soda, by the way." 

Moments later. Right back in yours and the Devil's room, you're both laying back. He's got a cigar in his mouth and he grins and says, "Ahh. Now that's a game I'd play all the time.~" You giggle and you say, "You're just that fucking good. Looks like YOU won, big guy.~" 

He says, "Hey. What can I say? It's in me to be dominate. Seeing you so submissive during these moments thrills me to no end.~" You lean against him and you say, "What would you say about... Oh, I don't know... having kids?" He says, "With you, I'd be delighted. Little hell spawns of our own." Little do you realize, you were both predicting something about to happen soon.

******************************************************

The next day, you're in the living room. You, Devil, Dice, Henchman and Nelly. Nelly is resting her head on your lap as you all watch Darkwing Duck on TV. Henchman says, "Ooh, what's this? I like this show, already." Henchman seems fixated on the cartoon with the superhero duck on it.

You're leaning against the Devil and you sigh and smile. He chuckles and says, "I know... I know. Quite a night, huh?~" Dice says, "I can't blame you for being married to such a minx, Big D. Just saying. I'd be lucky to have someone as hot as her be allover me." This gives Nelly an idea.