Ch. 29: Eric VonBeaten (Your Grandson)

You're at home at the castle. You, the Devil and all of your kids. Victor, Annie, Cynthia and Jackie. Annie has her husband Joey VonBeaten and her son Eric. Eric is the most precious little boy to you. You and the Devil both. Eric actually happens to be the first grandchild to the Devil in over eight hundred years.

The one thing Annie gets from you that you've realized is that her first born is a boy. Just like you with Victor. Her with Eric, but Annie has just one child so far and you and the Devil one grandchild. Yet, Victor himself has no children. Just Annie so far. But Victor has fallen for someone for years. You and the Devil will spoil your grandson a lot. But then again, so will his aunts and uncle.

As you eat, both Victor and little Eric are chowing down like typical guys. You smile and you say, "Typical guy appetite." Then again, you see the Devil and Henchman doing the same. Also, Stickler is there with his daughters Mandy and Amber. Amber's his youngest and she's eleven years old. She like Stickler is blue in complexion. Has the same hair color as Mandy, but doesn't wear glasses. She has her hair in braided pigtails. She has a different mom. 

Mandy and Jackie are sitting close together and gossiping about something. And since they are the two most popular girls in Hellfire High in Inkwell Hell with Jackie as the queen bee. Jackie actually possibly being the most popular girl in all of Hell since she is the Devil's daughter.

Truth is, Mandy's mother was never there for her. Her mom Michelle was a straight up cunt who refused to take part and pitch in as a mother she should be. Stickler had stuck around his daughter and raised her the best way he could. 

Even she herself could tell he was the nerdy type when she got older, but she still loved him. She knew he was always there for her, so she respects him and loves him no matter how nerdy or how boring he is with him being Hell's auditor and her being super popular in school. He is her biological father and he cared for her, her whole life. She has a younger sister, too. Her name's Amber. Amber has a different mom. Both same dad. Stickler is still with Amber's mom, Helena.

Jackie says, "Hey, Mandy. I'm throwing a killer party here at daddy's castle. It's going to be off the hook, girl. I'm inviting every cool student like ourselves." Mandy grins and says, "Nice. I'm down. Booze and all, baby." Jackie says, "Well, guh."

Jackie leans in and whispers, "I'm going to send that false cheating text to Akiko from Frank. They'll be avoiding each other for like, ever. Akiko can be yours." Mandy grins and whispers, "Anything to have Akiko, girl." 

Jackie says, "You'll get her. My bestie doesn't get her... nobody does." Mandy says, "Awe." Jackie says, "If you, my bestie can't have the one you love girl... nobody can." Mandy smiles and says, "You're my best girl." Jackie says, "You're mine, too. You're fucking royalty girl. Not compared to me. I'm the daughter of the Devil... But above everyone else." Mandy smiles.

Amber says, "Hey, Mandy. I heard you want to steal that girl from that Frank guy. Is this true?" Mandy says, "Ugh. Shut up, Amber. Mind your own goddamn business." Stickler says, "Ahem. Mandy... Be nice to your sister." 

Mandy sighs and says, "Fine... Sorry, Amber. Yes... I do want Akiko." Amber grins and says, "Figures. Frank is kind of a douche. Why would Akiko, the daughter of Yuki Onna fall for him?" Mandy says, "Well good. You've learned a few things from me, Amber." 

Helena says, "I'm all about blood, gore, violence, all the souls being tortured down here... but I want you two to get along. Please? Mandy... You're like a daughter to me. I love you. You understand, honey?" 

Mandy sighs and says, "Well, truth be told... I'd rather have YOU as my mom than that fucking Michelle. That fucking cunt." Helena smiles. Stickler says, "I can assure you, Mandy sweetheart that your biological mother will not interfere with our lives. Also according to the Devil himself."