if by chance | one

20/11/2022

celinasilva doha 📍liked by teashahudson, thiagosilva and2,789,122 more

celinasilva doha 📍
liked by teashahudson, thiagosilva and
2,789,122 more...

teashahudson travel buddy, absl love you girl 💓
—> celinasilva love you more beautiful

gigihadid 😍😍😍

neymarjr cant wait to see you at our next match cee!!!🇧🇷❤️
—> celinasilva cant wait to see you uncle ney
😘
—> thiagosilva boo neymar celina likes me
more

anitta my baby😍🫶🏽
—> celinasilva love you mami

jobebellingham fiyahhhh
—> judebellingham nahhh 4k 📸
—> teashahudson jude??? jobe???😭😭

bukayosaka87 yoooo jude come get ur girl
—> celinasilva who's girl🤨

dejesusofficial minha irmã❤️

michaelbjordan damn girllll i see you 😍
—> ❤️

•••

"remind me why we're here again?"

celina frowned making teasha chuckle. the girls' plane had just landed - and they were making their way outside to find a taxi to take them to their hotel.

"we're here to support our country cee." reasoned teasha.

"just to remind you im fully brazillian, i didnt bring a single england shirt." celina replied as the girls made their way to a free taxi.

"well you can borrow one of mine then." winked
teasha as they opened the doors to the taxi.

the next morning the girls got ready to go brunch before heading to the england v iran match.

"you excited?" asked teasha eagerly as celina smiled. "hell yeah! but you know that the trophy is coming home to brazil this year babe."

"oh please, it's coming home!" teasha shouted in the streets of doha grabbing people's attention as they settled at a restaurant.

as the two waited for their food to arrive celina had seen a familiar face in the crowd of people that were going to the match.

"ooh who's that fitty?" smirked teasha as she looked in the boy's direction.

"that's alejandre garnacho."
"and you know him how?"

"my uncle has close connection with half of the football world, what can i say?" celina shrugged before calling alejandro over.

"alejandro!!" she smiled as he walked over to the girls, eyeing up teasha.

"how are you?" celina asked as they shared a small hug. "i'm good, i'm good."

alejandro responded, celina noticing the way he kept looking at teasha.

"this is teasha, by the way! she's my best friend."
"may i just ask if you have a girlfriend?"

teasha giggled as celina let out a small awkward laugh. "uh teash-" celina whispered making alejandro chuckle, shaking his head.

"no i dont actually,"
"can i have your number then?"
"yeah actually, you can."

celina sat and watched as teasha exchanged numbers with alejandro, and right after they bid their goodbyes, kick off was getting closer.

"and that's what i call W rizz!" smirked teasha proudly as celina laughed.

"oh shut up teash! we have a match to get to, so let's go."

the girls dug into their food before finally heading to the stadium.

luckily the restaurant the girls had chosen was walking distance from the stadium, and thanks to the girls' vip wristbands they got to skip the long lines and head to their front-row seats that were basically on the pitch.

"sasha!" smiled celina and teasha said in unison before going to hug her.

during the qualifying matches teasha and celina had gotten quite close to some of the england wags. especially sasha (jack's girlfriend), megan (jordan pickfords wife) and ash (kalvin's girlfriend).

"how are yous?" sasha asked with a massive smile on her face. "good!" celina smiled.

"where are the others?" asked teasha,
"well, megan's over there with arlo and jordan's dad," sasha said while pointing to where megan
was sat.

"and i think some of the other girls are sat on the other side." explained sasha as celina and teasha nodded, before heading back to their seats.

"teash?" celina asked as they settled into their seats in the stadium.
"yeah?"

"i never got to ask you, who's bellingham and why am i wearing his shirt?"

"he's my cousin, remember?"
"no i dont remember." celina replied making teasha face palm.

and as the girls kept chatting, finally the teams were walking out on the pitch - and national anthems were being sung.

vote and comment baes!
lmk what yous think of the first chapter x