if by chance | twenty eight

13/01/2023

@celinasilva's instagram story:

🔒leilani's priv - in hoes we trust x

today was the day that leilani and her friends were going to try sneak celina into their school. celina had lost some bet with leilani, the night before, so since she lost, she had to go to her school for a day.

"this uniform." celina frowned as she looked at her sister, and her best mate aila.

celina's uniform consisted of a white shirt, with the school's jumper over it, a black and white plaid skirt, that she had borrowed off leilani that had been rolled up a few times, her socks stopping right above the knee, black airforces and her coat that had everything she needed in it.

"your gonna get uniformed in that." leilani laughed at her older sister who smirked.

"you say that as if we dont look identical."
celina said nonchalantly back as they walked through the gates where a teacher was busy greeting the students.

celina groaned making her way into the canteen with leilani, the two getting stares off random students.

"isnt that jude bellingham's girlfriend?"
"no i swear they broke up"
"celina silva?"
"how does leilani know her?"

within a few hours, the two were on the way to third period, which was triple science.

"the respect i have for you for choosing triple science is actually mad." celina said in the corridor as someone interrupted their conversation,

"your leng, can i have your snap?"

"nah sorry." celina said making leilani laugh, as the kid spoke up. "i actually dont care you know, your kind of clapped anyway."