if by chance | thirty five

celinasilva  ❤️‍🩹tagged - @judebellinghamliked by neymarjr, arianagrande and 9,137,880 more

celinasilva ❤️‍🩹
tagged - @judebellingham
liked by neymarjr, arianagrande and
9,137,880 more...

alexsilva OH MY GOD???
—> celinasilva 😀🤞🏽

denisebellingham this is so cutee
—> jobebellingham mum whens it my turn to
to be happy
—> leilanisilva send u virtual hugs since u
sound very emo atm

judebellingham 🫶🏽
—> celinasilva judeyy

leilanisilva we need to demolish every couple on this earth istg. i feel so single.
—> centralcee ill back it
—> youngadz1 yh man let's take them out
        together

yungfilly this is cute
—> judebellingham my guyyy

romeestrijd boyfriend???
—> celinasilva ehhh i dont know

sasha__rebecca Just dont promise her forever jude ☹️🔫
—> celinasilva we wont talk about this.

briannehowey ive been staring at this picture fire too long. so happy for these lovebirds
—> celinasilva loveeee

neymarjr AW CELINA THIS IS VERY CUTE OF YOU
—> celinasilva ikr 🙀
—> judebellingham it is very cute
        —> lucaspaqueta you've turned her soft
               congrats 👏🏽

user9281026782942 right person wrong time😕😕
—> tolamibenson crying.
—> bukayosaka87 hold on... how
—> tolamibenson BUKAYO SHUT THE
FUCK UR RUINING THE MOMENT👹

•••

sasha, tolami and celina had all gone out together, since lucia couldnt as she was doing a family dinner with her's and marcus' families.

the girls were all sat at the spa, busy chatting about their mini getaway.

"last night was too much fun." sasha chuckled,
"oh yeah, what happened after jude and i had left?"
celina asked with a laugh.

"well... after jack had climbed on the table and started dancing, nothing much." sasha said making tolami laugh loudly - showing celina the video she had recorded.

"he's gonna kill me for showing you this, but it's good so i don't really care."

sasha said as tolami was still wheezing in the back,
"everyone was creasing! it was so funny!"

"and then gangnam style came on, and im convinced he broke the table..."

tolami stated, as their laughter finally toned down a bit.

"so, how babysitting jude then celina?" asked tolami taking a sip of her water.

"oh my god. we won't even talk about it."

•••

"ew. smells like victoria's secret in here i cant lie."

jude said to himself as he woke up, staring up at the ceiling, that was slightly blurred still, unaware of any of his surroundings.

"cheers bellend." frowned celina as she passed him some water - as he gulped it down.

"you should be thankful i bought you to my hotel room and not to anyone else's." she winked playfully as jude rubbed his eyes like a child.

"so what happened last night then?" jude asked making celina laugh."you were pissed," celina laughed, pulling up a video of jude doing the worm.

"who knew you had it in you?"
"nahhh. that's bad-"
"well hey, your fangirls are loving it."

celina snorted, biting her bottom lip to prevent her laughing, not wanting to wind-up jude, who was already being slow this morning.

"dont start silva." jude laughed - as celina got up, "where you goin?" he asked watching the girl run out of the room.

"just wait!" celina shouted from the kitchen, before running back with two trays, with some pancakes and a variety of spreads to choose from.

"what's this?" smiled jude as celina quickly ran back into the kitchen, grabbing some cups, for the both of them, and placing them on the side table before running back to the kitchen and grabbing some orange juice.

"im not done yet!" she said before running back to the kitchen to get cereal and milk.

"basically, everytime i'd go on a night out and come home absolutely fucked, the morning after, my mãe would get me breakfast in bed, where we would watch movies and have breakfast together."

never in celina's 19 years of existence had she ever done anything like this for anyone. so she was hoping that he'd appreciate it, as much as she did when it came to her mum doing it for her,

celina explained shyly, jude mustering up all his strength up to get up, bringing the girl into his embrace.

"ugh i love you." jude mumbled placing a peck on her fourhead.

"what?" she looked up at him, thinking she had misheard him, making jude shake his head, avoiding her eye contact.

"no no. nothing."
"im not stupid, i love you too, jude."

the end ?
gonna write an epilogue🫢