if by chance | twenty six

09/01/2023

@celinasilva's instagram story:

jobebellingham has replied to your story:

jobe
hi celina

celina
hiya jobe

jobe
you look nice

celina
i look kinda scary in that mask icl
but thank you x

jobe
and your such a sweet person
im sorry

celina
wait what
jobe u have nothing to be apologising for
it's your brother who should be apologising
here let's be fr

jobe
yh that's the thing though
he's very very sorry
he was an idiot and regrets what he's done

celina
oh
okay
thanks jude

10/01/2023

today was the day that lucia and marcus were having their rehearsal dinner for their wedding.

table one consisted of lucia's maid of honour and bridesmaids and marcus' best man and groomsmen.
with jude having to sit on the same table as celina, she hoped to not interact with him at all.

celina decided to bring josh with her since she came to the conclusion that jude probably would've bought a plus one aswell.

but it came as a surprise to her when she saw the boy sat by himself at the table.

"does jude not have a date?" celina asked lucia who shook her head a 'no'.

"no i dont think so." lucia replied as celina gave her a hesitant nod before taking her seat, next to sasha.

"you alright?" josh questioned as celina nodded,
"yeah." she responded with a small smile.

"yeah sure?" chuckled josh, making sure she was alright, as she nodded.

"im just going to go the toilet." celina said excusing herself as sasha looked at her. "want me to come?"
asked sasha as celina shook her head.

celina went into the toilets, looking at herself in the mirror as she re-did her makeup, before washing her hands and going outside to see josh waiting for her.

trigger warning - $€xual a$$ault / harassment

"hey jo-"

josh immediately looked eyes with the girl and before she could get her words out josh had grabbed her by the waist and started kissing her aggressively.

"what're you doing-"
"shut up."

he slowly made his way down her neck, "josh got off me, i dont like this."

celina said as she tried pushing the boy off of her, josh still resisting, as he his hand slowly made its way lower - tears slowly formed in celina's eyes.

"dont cry beautiful." he whispered, his fingers tracing her hips celina shook her head, the tears that we previously in her eyes finally falling.

"josh please stop it."

"you lay another finger on her, and watch what happens."

a thick brummy accent spoke, that echoed down the corridor, making celina look in there direction.

and to her surprise, it was jude.

"mate go away." josh spoke aggressively, as his voice echoed down the corridor, jude stepping closer.

"mate, i heard her say stop."
"so did i."

marcus spoke, lucia behind him with everyone else who was at the rehearsal dinner.

sasha and tolami running over to celina, going to comfort their crying friend.

"get the fuck out, before i call security on ya."
marcus voiced josh shaking his head before walking away from the group.

celina looked a jude, saying nothing before pulling him into a hug. "are you alright?" jude asked as celina gulped.

"im so sorry." she said sobbing into his chest,
"dont be silly celina. you have nothing to be sorry about, im sorry."

jude said rubbing her back, "come on gorgeous. im taking you home."