if by chance | two

"celina silva? isnt she related to thiago silva or somet?"

the england squad were in their changing room getting ready for kick off, of the england v iran match.

jude questioned turning his head to mason who was putting his shirt on, before his head had poked out of his shirt as he nodded.

"yeah, she's his niece, she came to a match a while back." explained mason as jude and bukayo exchanged some looks.

"what?" mason chuckled grabbing a sip of his water.
"jude thinks she's fit-" bukayo slipped out before jude had elbowed bukayo's chest, winding him.

"okay and so does my little brother, that doesn't mean anything." jude said trying to cover it up as the boys chuckled before they head out into the tunnel where the rest of their teammates were.

as kick off was edging closer - the two teams walked out onto the pitch.

mason stood comfortable next to jude as the peered into the audience, while the iranian national
anthem was being sang.

"mate, you wont guess who ive spotted." mason said into judes ear so he could hear properly.

"who?"
"celina silva."

jude gulped not believing what mason had just said.
"check, she's right infront of us." reasoned mason, making jude look up into the audience.

"shit, you're right. and she's sat with my cousin aswell." jude sighed making mason hold in his laughter.

"please rise for england's national anthem."

as the words were spoke, celina and teasha quickly put their bags down on the seat before joining hands to sing their national anthem together.

finally it was kick off, and there had been a few close moments - but it had never gone in.

until the 35th minute where jude had gotten a header into the back of the net, which had sent the england fans roaring.

"that's my fucking cousin!" bragged teasha proudly making sasha and the other wags sat behind her chuckled.

celina watched the pitch reset her eyes sticking onto jude who was being labelled as one of england's starboy's.

another 6 minutes by until the ball had hit the back of the net. this time it was saka - making a proud smile appear of tolami's face.

the girls had spent chatting for the next 5 minutes or so, and finally it was half time.

"we're going down there."

teasha said grabbing celina's hand and dragging her down the stairs so they could go to the changing room for half time.

"are we fuck?" celina said trying to stop her,
"yes we are! the others are going aswell."

"oh fine then." celina said giving in as they headed to the changing room.

teasha gently knocked on the door to where the was no response for a while, until she knocked again.

"teash i told you we shouldnt of come down here!!"

"teasha, celina, come in." smiled mason as he made space for the girls to come in. judes eyes scanning celina.

"teash im gonna go to the toilet." celina smiled quickly before slipping to the toilet to re-touch her make up.

as celina made her way back to her seat, her body had collided with someone else's jolting some energy into her.

her eyes locked with the person,"sorry." celina said politely, as she went to walk away.