if by chance | twenty five

after celina and tolami had went to central together, tolami decided to stay over at celina's for the night since bukayo was staying at arsenal until later - for training.

"so, what's happening with you and josh?" tolami asked playfully.

the girls were busy making food as they were planning to have a movie night, in celina's livingroom.

"nothing really. i think him and i have settled as mates." celina said putting popcorn into her microwave.

"good for you cee," tolami nodded as she stirred up caramel, on the stove.

"i think im staying away from boys for a long time."

celina replied making tolami laugh, "men are just problematic." tolami shook her head saracastically.

"jude..." celina coughed, her microwave going off, with its perfect timing.

she took the popcorn out of the microwave before pouring it into the caramel that tolami was melting.

celinasilva close up 📸tagged - @tolamibensonliked by anitta, christianpulisic and5,289,732 more

tagged - @tolamibenson
liked by anitta, christianpulisic and
5,289,732 more...

oviesoko 👏🏽👏🏽
—> celinasilva absolutely adore you

leahmonroe_ my lovesss x
*liked by creator*

tolamibenson seasoning packetttt
—> celinasilva yh babayyyy
—> kaihavertz29 what an odd name
—> masonmount oh it's normal atp

sasha__rebecca beauties
—> tolamibenson WE LOVE YOU GIRL 🤭

judebellingham .
—> celinasilva what was the reason
—> lucialoi maybe it was an accident...

joshlegrove omg go girly pop 🤪🤪😘😘😘🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰😋😋😏😏
—> celinasilva dont make me delete your
comment joshua

jobebellingham get into itttt
*liked by creator*

viniciusjr bonitos 😍
—> bukayosaka87 i agree bro😂

user272409484721 i rate youse get matching bbl jackets
—> tolamibenson sure????

06/01/2023

"i cant believe lucia and marcus' rehearsal dinner is only in a few days."

yawned tolami who was fixing her hair in the mirror as celina did her skincare. "i know, it's mad!"

"you might see jude though..." tolami muttered,
"i know, i hope me and him are alright."

celina gulped as tolami shook her head, looking at her friend.

"fine or not. just remember you did nothing but love him and show him support, celina" tolami said as celina kept washing her face to to distract herself.

later on, celina and tolami decided to get a mcdonalds breakfast since the drive thru was near her house.

celina driving past a massive jd billboard that had jude's face on it.

"i swear he just appears out of nowhere."
celina shook her head, as she focused her eyes on the road.

"didnt he comment on your instagram post last night?" tolami asked - making celina nod.

"yeah. and to make it worse it was only a fullstop." celina shrugged.

"it's almost like the prick wants me to think about him." she groaned as tolami chuckled.

"we'll try and not let it happen then babe."

@tolamibenson's instagram story:

alexa play california king by rihanna because this shite is abt to get interesting 🤞🏽 (no fr go listen to it)thank you for 31k reads x

thank you for 31k reads x