if by chance | epilogue no2

today was the day of celina and jude's gender reveal, both of their families gathering for this special occasion - which was at hosted at their house, with the help of a auntie sasha and auntie tolami.

not only was it a gender reveal, however, as for the first time in 61 years, the england's men's team had finally bought it home for their country, in the states. with both of the bellingham's on their team and lots of new talent - it was certain that they'd win it.

"are we still having a proper party at st george's? im pretty sure neymar and thiago are coming today"

the final had gotten to brazil and england, where thiago wasnt playing, but it felt like he was, since he was signed as the assistant coach right after he had announced his retirement.

the match had gone through 0-0 all until extra time,
to penalties, where for once, england had won the 5-4, with bukayo saka, securing it home for the fifth and final penalty.

"ill make sure to be extra careful then." jude nodded, celina laughing in response.

soon, the catering, and guests started arriving, swith jack and sasha being one of them.

after jack and sasha had got engaged on christmas, they had gone to have jackson who's 4, and serena who's 2.

"hi auntie lina!" serena smiled running up to celina, as celina picked her up, "since when did you get so big?" celina smiled - looking up to see jackson walking in hand-in-hand with jack.

"serena, what have i told you about running off?" sasha looked at her youngest child making her pout.

"dont run off."
serena repeated as sasha nodded.

"how are you gorgeous?" sasha asked as they took a seat with leah, and lucia.

"whys being pregnant so hard?" celina complained as leah patted her back, "oh babe. it gets easier."
she said as sasha agreed.

"she's not wrong, and it's all worth it anyway since you'll soon have a mini jude running round."

sasha agreed as lucia butted in, "who said it was a boy?"

"i'm not wearing blue for nothing," sasha winked.
"im team girl all the way." lucia smiled proudly as her and leah high-fived.

"ill just be happy to get this baby out of me, to be honest." celina said as she took a spoonful of nutella.

their attention being redirected to the gates, hearing a loud shout.

"parties here bitch-" tolami shouted, as bukayo elbowed her, realising their was kids around.

"people! i meant people!" tolami smiled innocently as she saw the girls, waving at them excitedly, before running up to them and hugging them.

"i bought champagne!" tolami winked excitedly, putting it on a tray full of drinks.

"so how's miss celina?"
"she is..." celina paused to think for a second.

"heavily pregnant."
"well, yeah no. i can tell." tolami nodded making them laugh.

•••

celinasilva cloud nine 💗liked by harrypinero, gkbarry and9,718,522 more

liked by harrypinero, gkbarry and
9,718,522 more...

📌anitta i would like to thank jude for making me a grandma 👍🏽
—> judebellingham youll have a second
grandchild soon 🫡
—> celinasilva will she now?

leahmonroe_ A BABY GIRLLL
*liked by creator*

jobebellingham IM SQUEALING
—> leilanisilva OFC U ARE

gigihadid SHES GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL CELINA
—> celinasilva AW THANK YOU GORGEOUS

masonmount AHHHHHH
—> declanrice AHHHHH

judebellingham love you🤭🫶🏽
—> celinasilva love you more judey

gkbarry omg she's levelling up
—> max_balegde grace how the fuck are u
going to be an auntie
—> gkbarry ill give it a vodka cran
—> judebellingham it 🤪
—> gkbarry i meant they/them
soz jude

tinistoessel eeeeekkkk
*liked by creator*

philfoden congrats celina 🕺🏻
—> celinasilva THANK YOU PHILLYYY
—> yungfilly HI CELINA CONGRATS😚
—> judebellingham thanks brother 🙏🏽

tolamibenson SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO (jude ur a sket but love u and that ig)
—> celinasilva OAHAHAH LOVE YOU
—> judebellingham cheers tolami 😀
—> bukayosaka87 😭😭

kaelijae congrats girl x
*liked by creator*

load more comments...

thank you all to everyone who's read up to this point and interacted with all of the chapters ive posted. i love you all so so much and am so thankful for yous🫶🏽 cheeky story for trent is coming soon & ive decided to make it a spin-off of if by chance x
(love kaeli btw😉)

🎉 You've finished reading ✔️𝐈𝐅 𝐁𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 | 𝐣. 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 🎉