if by chance | fifteen

13/12/2022

"on my mums life cee i dont know her!"

jude argued back at celina who frowned back at her boyfriend. "bullshit jude! you've 'bumped' into her three times? your basically asking for it now!"

"i.dont.know.her." jude said emphasising the pauses,
"well fucking hell, she certainly knows you!"

celina returned - before listing off what had happened in the span of three days.

"day 1, you bump into her at the bar, and she conveniently sits next to you. while your girlfriend is sat a few metres away with her mates."

celina started, "she came and sat with us!" jude reasoned.

"thats not what im pressed over jude! it's how you didnt bother introducing me to her, you made it look like we was complete strangers!"

"i didnt introduce you because i dont know her!"

"yesterday, you went to brunch with marcus, and got her number. and the worst thing is i found out through marcus, who told lucia! you didnt even bother telling me that you got some other bitches number? how pathetic."

celina snapped making jude shake his head in anger,
"celina it's not even like that." he said rubbing his temples.

"then what is it jude?" she asked, breaking the loud silence that had been for a few seconds.

"go on then..." celina retorted - looking at jude - pushing him for an answer.

"nothing?" celina said,
"nothing." jude shook his head.

"ill continue then! today, you went to the beach with her, when even marcus told you not to."

celina shook her head, before picking up her keys and bag, and headed for the door.

she couldnt be arsed with arguing anymore, so she decided to go to sasha's hotel room.

"hi beautiful!" smiled sasha before seeing an upset expression on celina's face, "aw babe, whats up?"
asked sasha, welcoming celina into her room.

"hey cee, what's up?" smiled to tolami who was conveniently at sasha's room.

"i dont even know." celina sat down next to tolami who put an arm around her, "why?" sasha asked, taking a seat next to her.

"i just have a really bad head ache. and it wont go away." celina managed to get out before feeling her eyes get watery.

"aw, babe dont cry." tolami said grabbing one of celina's hands. "its jude isnt it?"

celina simply nodded before she felt a warm tear fall down her cheek.

"ugh the cheeky shit." sasha frowned as her and tolami have celina a hug.

"they exchanged numbers yesterday, and went to the beach with her this morning." celina explained.

"she?" tolami frowned looking at sasha,
"homewrecker." sasha nodded, as they had made a new nickname for malu.

"he's not worth crying over, and neither is she." tolami whispered to her friend softly.

"celina you haven't done anything wrong babe," sasha said, "i know but he meets a girl once and suddenly decides he's holding hands with her?"

celina said bitterly, more tears falling down her cheek.

"you two just need to talk, and figure out what's happening with youse."

"cheer up babe. you need to try and get your mind off of him." tolami added rubbing her friend's back.

"exactly! lets call lucia and go for a maccies!" sasha suggested.