if by chance | twenty nine

@celinasilva's instagram story:

masonmount has replied to your story:

mount everest 🗻
THANKS MINI SILVA

mini silva
ANYTIME MOUNTY
YOU BETTER LIKE MY PRESENT👹

mount everest 🗻
OOH IM EXCITED
😻😻😻

mini silva
YH YOU SHOULD BE
IT TOOK SO LONG TO WRAP IT
ITS ACC MAD.

mount everest 🗻
aw must mean im spesh xx

mini silva
right i wouldnt go that far

mount everest 🗻
ugh ok 💔💔💔💔
what about baby bellend
baby bellingjam
uno who im going on abt

mini silva
ehhh
opinions still mixed about himmm
is he coming tonight?

mount everest 🗻
he's in dortmund stupid

mini silva
oh ok

mount everest 🗻
but yh he is coming

mini silva
wait what
really? 😨😨

mount everest 🗻
yeppp
that's why my party is 4 days late
because him, fik, tammy and leah are
coming back

mini silva
I GET TO SEE LEAH ???
I GET TO SEE MY GOD SONNN
who's unborn but still
she's quite fair along though

mount everest 🗻
idk what your going on about
but sure
ill pretend ino what your waffling abt

sasha had picked up tolami and celina, so the three girls had arrived at mason's together.

"we get to see leah tonight! im so excited!" she squealed, squeezing tolami's hand.

"ow! go squeeze jude's hand, not mine." she complained making celina look at her.

"erm... no thank you."

"speaking of, what's happening with you and jude? have youse like made up and that?" asked sasha grabbing a drink.

"i mean yeah i guess so. after the josh thing he was dead nice to me, and admitted that he was being an idiot." celina explained.

"i mean, that was abit overdue." sasha frowned as her friends, agreed.

three had already been let through his front gate, so they were waiting for someone to come get the door.

"aw not youse..." jack said with a frown, making the girls all exchanged looks, before his frown turned in a smile.

"im joking, come in!" jack smiled inviting them in,
"jack peter grealish, you pull that again, and watch what happens next."

sasha said to her boyfriend making the people around them laugh.

jack lead the three to where lucia, leah megan and ash were. "oh my god, hi beautiful!"

smiled celina as she gave leah a hug, who hugged her back, being mindfully of her baby bump.

"how are you?"
"oh my god. my back is fucked,"

leah frowned as the girls all walked into mason's living room where everyone was playing a game of fifa.

the teams were chunkz, trent, bukayo and jude v jadon, marcus, alejandro and jesse.

"trent man, pass!" jude shouted - as if they were actually playing a match.

"eh, my ears hurt." complained alejandro making everyone in the room laugh, making trent and bukayo smack jude.

"ooh hi babe." smiled bukayo as tolami sat next to him as jude scoffed.

"bukayo bro, dont get distracted just because your missus got here."

"that's rich jude, i think i see celina." bukayo replied, making jude's neck whip around the room finally seeing celina - making the group holler.

jude smirked before directing his attention back to fifa.

celina saw that mason was sat with thiago, so she thought this was the best time to give him her gift.

"celina!" smiled thiago as celina hugged her uncle before sitting next to mason.

"you alright then, mini silva?" asked mason making thiago laugh, as the two bumped fists.

"i told you that mini silva is a good name." winked mason as celina face palmed, giving him her gift.

"just open the gift, for fucks sake." celina said as mason opened the bag up, picking out a shoe box that had the jordan logo on it.

"aw you've outdone yourself here." chuckled mason as he opened the box.

"aw these a beautiful," mason said as he pulled out the jordan 4's that were white with dark blue accents.

"i had to ask dec for your shoe size-"
"my waters just broke."