if by chance | eleven

"i really like you."

jude confessed, restlessly, as him and celina locked eyes. "and it's getting really hard to deny my feelings for you infront of the boys."

celina showed him a smile as she buried her face in his chest, to hide the pink tint that spread to cheeks.

"what?" jude laughed, "do you actually?"
asked questioned, her smile creeping up on her.

"yes," jude nodded, "silva i like you." he admitted,
"and i cant believe i'm saying it, but, i like you too."

the two looked at each other in a comfortable silence, jude's eyes wondering from celina's eyes, down to her lips.

"i really want to kiss you, you know."

"oh for fucks sake. just kiss me bellingham."

celina said connecting their lips, catching jude off guard, as moved his hand up to her neck, deepening the kiss.

"WOOOOO!!" sasha and jack cheered excitedly,
"I FUCKING TOLD YOU JACK!" she shouted excitedly as jude wrapped an arm around celina's waist.

"AW BABE IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU," sasha said giving celina a hug, as jude laughed.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS IVE HAD ON THE PHONE TO HER WHILE SHE GOES ON ABOUT HOW FIT SHE FINDS YOU."

sasha groaned, as jack had finally catched up to his girlfriend.

"sasha, your faster than kyle at this rate."
jack frowned as the four laughed.

@celinasilva's instagram story:

••@judebellingham's instagram story:

@judebellingham's instagram story:

••@judebellingham's instagram story:

qatar cunts🥰🥰🔫 (13)
(jude, mason, declan, bukayo, jack, marcus, kalvin, trent, celina, sasha, lucia, ash and tolami)