if by chance | thirty four

20/01/2023

•••

marcus and lucia decided to fly out all their family, and friends to majorca - where their wedding was going to be - and with the help of their wedding planner, they successfully rented out one of the beaches for the day.

celina, tolami, sasha and molly, lucia's maid of honour and of course lucia herself, were all in the trailer, waiting for the wedding planner to give them their queue and hanging up their dresses for the reception.

with jude, bukayo, jack and jadon were in the trailer next to there's, also waiting for their queue,

"alright, it's time for the bridesmaids," lillie, the wedding planner, said to celina, tolami and sasha.
"and your dates are waiting outside."

"our dates?" celina questioned as lillie nodded,
"yes, i believe mr bellingham is your date, miss silva."

"is he now?" celina scoffed, reapplying her lipgloss.
"guessing he is, and by the look of it he's getting impatient-"

jack said sticking his head into the trailer, before covering his eyes.

"hiya luce! you look nice... well im guessing you do since i cant see you but-"

"jack babe. let's go." sasha laughed grabbing his hand and walking out of the trailer.

"yeah ready cee?" asked tolami holding her out as celina took it with a nod.

"aren't you a sight for sore eyes." chuckled jude making celina smile, "and you dont look too bad yourself."

•••

"someone needs to take this poor kid back to the hotel." jesse said, sat next to jude who was pissed out of his head.

"ill take him back to the hotel."

celina volunteered herself making the group of lads and lasses look at her.

"your not driving are you?"
"you mad? had a few too many drinks for that."

"ooh, making your move then?" smirked a drunk jack, who had to lean onto sasha for support.

"think what you want jacky." sasha winked at the boy, as he blushed, jude taking another swig of jack daniel's.

"mate, that's enough." jadon spoke, taking the bottle away from him, as he fake cried.

"NO! SANCH, DONT DO THIS TO ME BABY! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!"

jude cried out, making the group all exchanged looks. "come on baby bellingjam." celina laughed, saying her goodbyes to everyone.