if by chance | twenty two

02/01/2023

today was the day that celina and sasha were walking in the victoria's secret fashion show - and it was safe to say that the pair of them were more than excited.

sasha had jack and his family coming, along with her own family and friends coming.

and celina, well, she had majority of the brazil squad coming since most of them were her godfathers, aswell as her mum, dad, sister, and cousin alex, who she was more than close with.

"you alright cee?" asked sasha from her glam chair, in the massive room full of models, as celina nodded.

"it's always been a dream of mine to walk in a victoria's secret fashion show, and its mad that it's actually coming true."

celina responded as she looked over at kendall and gigi who were getting ready next to her.

"how about youse?" she asked as the makeup artist continued to beat her face with makeup.

"im so excited! i've missed modelling in these shows. it doesnt feel like three years since we've done one, i remember my first one like yesterday."

kendall explained as gigi agreed, "exactly. ive been mentally counting down the days until they'd come back."

gigi said as a bright energy entered the room, with a massive tray of iced macchiato in her hands for everyone.

"i got everyone a little present!" romee walking in with bella - smiled as she placed down the tray so everyone could grab one.

"celina, sasha, it's so nice to finally meet both of you. " romee smiled handing them iced macchiatos before giving them hugs.

"it's so nice meeting you too!" smiled celina, before she sat down back into her chair.

within the next 15 minutes, all the models were getting the rundown of what was going to happen.

as the audience had gotten to all their seats, a massive screen came on with the words 'Victoria Secret, The Comeback Show, Los Angeles 2023.' on it.

the first song started, and the show was in full swing. soon enough, celina heard the words 'celina go' in her ears.

celina smiled as she walked past jhenè aiko who was performing her song, stay ready, before walking to the end of the runway, giving a quick look into the camera and (literally) strutting back to the wings.

she looked into the audience seeing the brazil squad sat with the rest of her family.

a smile was bought to her face when she saw leilani sat cheering her on, with jobe next to her, who was busy looking at the other models.

celina had finally made it back to the wings, and saw sasha who was trying to shake all her nerves off.

"dont panic, you'll be fine beautiful." celina said giving sasha a confident nod, as sasha gave her a nod back, before she headed to her dressing room.

"you killed that!" squealed gigi before giving her a hug, "thank you! i was shitting it."

"dont even, we have the water look next."

••