Filling This Hole.

(𝙎𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 3 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚. 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 3 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙨 😊 .)

. . .
*Present Day 3 Years Later*

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

"Cash I already told you I don't feel comfortable having my son around those people." Kennedy rubbed her arm.

"You actually think I give a fuck about you think? That shit cute ass hell. "Those people." Are my folks Kennedy." He said with a straight face.

"For your mom to consider Messiah her grand son , somehow messiah came home with big bruises on him you not taking my fuckin son over there and that's it."

"Messiah my son too bitch don't say that like he just your son." He narrowed his eyes

"Don't call me no b word Zachari." She frowned.

"That's what you acting like though?" He chuckled

"Fuck you gone do to make me stop? BITCH BITCH BITCH." He got in her face and yelled

Kennedy just wanted to feel whole again she thought zacari would bring her so much love and joy seeing as he treated her so kindly and then all of a sudden his kindness went away.

Kennedy was scared every man she had ever knew disappointed her. Hell even her own dad didn't want her in her eyes.

She really did all of this for her son. If it wasn't for the light in her life Kennedy would've have personally ended herself by now.

She was sick and fuckin tired of these men. They'd did nothing but hurt her all throughout her life.

"Za-zacari can you please stop." She started sniffling and his angry expression dropped.

"I'm sorry baby." He said as he kissed her cheek.

"You always say you sorry." She said as he wiped her tears