Must Come To The Light

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

Kennedy yawned as she got up and went to the bathroom the brush her teeth.

Their bed has been empty on one side all night.

Kennedy gave him an inch and he took a fuckin mile.

She really did want to trust Kayceon but damn it was 5 in the morning where was this niggas at.

She decided to put her robe and house shoes on and go wait for him if he wasn't back after she was done making breakfast for her and messiah.

She checked in messiahs room seeing he was still asleep so she snuck in his room and got his outfit ready for the day.

It was Saturday which they decided on for 6flags.

As Kennedy heard the door open she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.. she was more worried than angry.

"Smell good in here." Kayceon said rubbing his hands together.

"Mm." Kennedy said as she made  a face and tightened her robe before scrambling the eggs

"Don't start." Kayceon said as he tried to kiss her cheek but she moved her face.

"I'm not." She said simply as she flipped the bacon.

"Get me two plates from the cabinet." Kennedy told him.

"You not eating?" He asked

"No , you not eating." She said putting emphasizes on you.

"Maarie." He said and she ignored him

"You got enough energy to be out all night cook yo own food and sense you wasn't here for me to tell you last night , we going to 6flags today." Kennedy said

Before he could say something back messiah was sliding down the stairs.

"You hungry bubba?" Kennedy asked him and he nodded

"Alright , I bet you didn't brush yo teeth either." She shook her head

"YES I DID!" He yelled

"Who you yelling at ?" Kennedy asked

"YOU!" He replied

"Oh you must wanna fight?" Kennedy asked

"Wassuh nigguh." He said and they started play fighting.