Move In Day.

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

"I can't believe you knew and didn't tell me." Kennedy said

"Girl so you wanted me to tell you about to proposal?" Aaliyah asked

"Yes." She said as she looked around her new house.

"This is so nice."Aaliyah said and Kennedy nodded

"Awwwwwwl look." Kennedy said as she watched Minnie and Aaliyah's dog play.

"Now they can have all types of doggy play dates." They poked their lips out.

Messiah ran around being chased by Kayceon .

"Y'all be careful this floor look slippery." Kennedy told them.

"Kennedy get this lil nigga he done wrote on my Mcqueens." Kayceon yelled as he continued chasing messiah

"Oh but when it was my wigggggg." She dragged

"You so damn petty." Aaliyah laughed as she picked her dog up.

"I'm finna beat cho ass." Kayceon said as he took his diamond belt off and messiah laughed evilly running towards Kennedy and hugging her leg.

"Nope move I can't save you now."

Kennedy pushed kayceons head back as he came towards him with the belt.

"Unt unt a simple pop will do it." Kennedy  mugged him.

"Now you know you not supposed to be playing with your daddy stuff right?" Kennedy asked him seriously and he started sniffling.

"RIGHT?" She semi yelled and he nodded

"Hold your hand out." She said and he held his hand out

She popped him 4 times and he started jumping up and down and crying.

"He didn't catch the Holy Ghost did it?" Saint asked and Aaliyah smacked his head.

"Now go sit down and don't move till I tell you to get up."

"Yea ma'am." He said as he whipped his tears and walked over to the couch with his head down.

Kennedy realized at a point she spoiled messiah so much and it hurt her to even hit him hell even pop him , but she realized sometimes it was necessary.

"I'm finna go YALL making me sad." Aaliyah said as she watched siah make his way to the couch.

No matter what messiah did she had decided she wouldn't whoop him with a belt. That was just a 'black child growing up stereotype' he wouldn't get.

"Dang I was sholl finna get ready and co-."

"You know I'm just playin .. what you finna cook?" Aaliyah smiled from ear to ear.

"Hungry ass." Saint mumbled and she mugged him

Before Kennedy could say something to Saint their was a knock at the door.

"Hiya I'm Ashley." The white woman said as she smiled accompanied by a also white man.

"Hi...." Kennedy said and Kayceon walked to the door and grabbed Kennedys waist

"Oh dead lord." The women mumbled.

"As your neighbor we walked to bring by a casserole and some other goodies to welcome you to the neighborhood." She woman said smiling

"Look like somebody threw up in that shit."Kayceon whispered in her ear.

"Oh well that was really nice of you." Kennedy said with a tight smile .

"Yeah we wanted to make you feel as comfortable as possible seeing as you guys are the only you know the only kind of those people that live in our neighborhood."

"What you mean by those people." Aaliyah asked as the door opened wider

"Oh dear lord there are more you guys." She said laughing a little

"Please excuse my wife's ignorance she didn't mean anything by that." He said a little nervous.

"We scare y'all or some?" Saint asked

"Noooooo of course not .. are ALL of you staying here??" The white woman with the casserole nobody could figure was made of said.

"Listen .. we don't want y'all nasty ass throw up casserole and we fasho don't want y'all gifts . Shit it's probably some type or 'blm' related shit anyways .. now y'all can get y'all redneck ass off our property." Kayceon said before shutting the door and locking it .

"I'm already knowing they gone be hell to deal with."

"Throw up casserole got it." Aaliyah busted out laughed and so did everyone else.

Kennedy looked over at messiah who was now playing with Minnie and Tiana which was the name of Aaliyah's dog.

"I'm dead ass she prolly poisoned that shit," Kayceon said with a straight face.

"I bet they calling us all types of niggers." Saint shook his head and they all laughed.