Find A Way Out.

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

Kennedy sat on live and strolled through the comments before seeing someone run past her with a honey brown wig.

She raised her eyebrow then sighed

"MESSIAH !" Kennedy yelled as she ended the live and started chasing him around

He laughed loudly as he watched her struggle to catch him.

"Siah somebody send me that , that's not a play wig." Kennedy said nervously

"Minnie get off my couch." Kennedy jumped at the dog and she turned her nose up.

Being as she was a bit older now she had more of a attitude.

Kayceon soon walked through the door and paused for a second and immediately started shaking his head.

"Help me ! Why you just standing there." Kennedy yelled and he sighed

"Nawl look like you got it." He said before he made his way to the couch

He smelt like straight Za.

The living room and Minnie quickly jumped in his lap and made herself comfortable.

Eventually Kennedy did get over it and her and Kayceon was working on moving into a different house. They felt it would be more special if they picked a house to live in together not just one move into the others house.

"Kayceon I'm so fuckin serious that's a 400 dollar wig he running round with on his head and sense I asked you so nicely if any damage is caused too it to ass gone be on this couch for a week a special company sent me that." Kennedy frowned

Messiah stopped and saw how sad his mom looked so immediately took the wig off and gave it to her.

"I'm sorry." He said poking his lip out.

"Bring me that iPad." She said and he sucked his teeth and blew a breath

"Sense you wanna do allat you can cancel the park today too."she said making him huff again.

"You just pissed me off why df you coming in this house smelling like weed Kayceon." Kennedy mugged him

"Mannne Ian tryna hear all that."

"Well you gone hear my fuckin mouth today. Go take a shower ion want that scent sticking anymore then it already is." She said

Messiah walked to his mom with his head down. He was hoping she would feel bad.

"Thank you sir and I just know yeen tryna make me feel bad." She said and he smiled

"If you pick up all them clothes off the floor and put em in the dirty clothes in yo room I might give it back." He nodded and quickly ran off to his room.

"Feel like I'm raising two kids." Kennedy stressfully sighed as she got ready to go to the room and wait for kayceons explanation .

. . .

Kennedy ended up taking messiah to the park after he asked her about 50 times.

"Kayceon." She said

"Wassup?" He replied

"You gone do this drug shit for the rest of your life ? Cause by the time we 50 and probably with grandkids-."

"I'm not talking about this shit with you no mo I keep tellin yo ass what it is and you won't listen. Ain't no changing my mind man damn." He face palmed himself after he finished his sentence seeing the look on Kennedys face.

"I-okay." Kennedy said as her eyes started to water.

She didn't know what to say anymore she was really losing all hope.

She averted her eyes and watched messiah play worh the other kids.

"Ian mean it like that Ken it's just like you keep asking me and that shit frustrating me. Like you don't know the reality of my situation. Once you in ain't no out the only way out is death and you know this ma." He said as he wiped the tear rolling down her face from her eye.

"But Kayceon we can figure this shit out . You got so much going for yourself no good come from this shit you either gone end up in jail or dead." She told him and he nodded

"Every time we try and figure some shit out somebody lose they life." Kayceon told her and Kennedy got up and walked over to messiah.

After thinking to himself for a while Kayceon called up Don.

"Man figure a way to get me out of this shit." Kayceon said getting straight to the point and Don chuckled

"You know I can't do that Kayceon you my
Best man right now. You the only nigga I can seriously trust." He replied

"Yeah , well I can't be that shit no more ion wanna be stuck doing this shit for the rest of my life I gotta get outta this shit." Kayceon told him

"Imma see what I can do but Ian guaranteeing shit. Just expect to get cho hands dirty cause this definitely ain't no pure and clean process."

"Nigga whatever it takes." He said before hanging up.

"The shit I do for this women man." He said rubbing his hands down his face.

All Kayceon truly wanna do is make Kennedy happy and he knew continuing this lifestyle he was living with his son and maybe his future wife that shit could put them in danger with the way things had gotten.

So Kayceon knew what he had to do but he was going to keep that to himself this was nobodies business but his in his opinion this was personal.

He knew he had to find a way out.