Lost In My Thoughts.

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

I'm tired.. when do I get a break?

"Mama hurt?" Messiah asked Kayceon as they walked in the room to see me.

"Yeah but I promise momma won't ever get hurt again." He told messiah and messiah nodded.

"Me fight for mama." He said while punching the air

"I will too." He replied with a small chuckle

I opened my eyes and sat up.

"You hungry?" Kayceon asked

"No." I replied I was so embarrassed.

Not like this his first time handling somebody for putting they hands on me. 

Messiah jumped on the bed and hugged me then handed me a card.

"Open." He said and she opened it seeing he drew what looked like an attempt at a heart.

"Thank you bubba, I love you." I told messiah

"I luhh you too." He said kissing her cheek.

"How yo face feel?" Kayceon asked as he sat on the edge of the bed

"I'm fine Kayceon." I told him

"Good.. can you to stay here with me a couple of days.. or weeks." He asked me

"And can you take some time off." He told me

"Don't tell me what to do. It wouldn't be right to cancel on clients now.."  I said folding my arms.

He picked up my  hands and placed gentle kisses on them.

"I can't make you do nun youn wanna do but I advice you chill for a while love. You need a break..Ian  tellin  you this shit cause it's what I want I'm tellin  you this cause it's essential right now." He said as he rubbed circles around my hands.

Working is my escape though?

"Imma take siah to daycare and stuff like that so you don't have to worry I just want you to sit down for a lil bit ight? I'm not demanding nothing cause I know you tired of people telling you what to do I'm just askin." He said.

" okay." I said

"Okay?" He asked

"Okay Kayceon." I said before getting up and going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.