Old Ways Supposed To Die Hard.

ᴋᴀʏᴄᴇᴏɴ ᴀᴍɪɪʀ ✰

ᴋᴀʏᴄᴇᴏɴ ᴀᴍɪɪʀ ✰

"Kennedy I gotta go somewhere real quick I'll be back." He whispered to her

"Mm where you going this early?" She asked as she rubbed the sleep out her eyes

"Studio got some shit to get off my chest." He said and she nodded.

"Okay ,when you gone be back?" She asked

"You worried about me?" He asked with a smirk.

"No." She said as she turned back over and went to sleep.

"Ian gone be gone long forreal." He said as he kissed her forehead.

She whipped the kiss off and pulled the cover over her head causing him to shake his head.

He slipped in some clothes and brushed his teeth and made his way to messiahs room.

He kissed him on the forehead and left out his room.

He heard his phone ring and he picked it up.

"Nigga where you at!" Someone yelled in the phone

"Don't yell on my fuckin phone.." Kayceon said before hanging up.

. . .

After driving for a couple hours Kayceon made his way inside a warehouse.

"Sup." Kayceon said as he made his way inside a  building.

"Kayceon.. I heard from a great vine you stomped on my star players ankle. It just so happened I bet 500k on that lil nigga." The man said

"Sound like a personal problem." Kayceon shrugged his shoulders. 

His men pulled their guns out and pointed them at him and the man chuckled deeply.

"Chill, he knows better than to blankly disrespect me it was just a slip of the tongue right Kayceon?" The man asked

"Nah it wasn't I said what da fuck I said. Now anyways the lil nigga who I fucked up was the same one hitting on yo daughter." Kayceon said as he sat up.

Kayceon didn't give a damn how he spoke to anyone because Kayceon was untouchable in his eyes and many others.

"Oh really?"Donavan said