Unanswered Questions

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

Recently Kennedy reconnected with her father and they had been bonding pretty well.

She opened up to him about all the things she went through with her mom after he left and of course crying was involved but where they stood now was on good terms.

Siahs first time seeing him was going to be at his birthday party which was coming up very soon.

Kennedy knew how she was at this point and she knew she was gone end up forgiving Kayceon and letting him explain. It was a cycle at this point.

But weighed heavy on Kennedy mind was why was Kayceon shot?

That was the question she didn't wanna ask herself. That was the question she was avoiding.

And it couldn't have been an accident if it was 3 times so why da fuck was Kayceon shot?

"Congratulations ma'am you're pregnant." The doctor told her

"NOOOOOOOO! THEY DONE GOT ME??? THE RICH AUNTIE???" Aaliyah said as she busted out crying

(Kris Jenner dead at 67 😟.)

"Liyah-." Kennedy tried to comfort her

"My body gone look terrible after I have this baby , man this baby gone break me.. I'm finna be throwing up and shit." She said as she continued crying and ranting.

"I- damn what you tryna say." Kennedy asked

"Hoe- just cause yo body still look good as fuck don't mean nun messiah was a itty bitty ass baby imma be waddling." Aaliyah continued as she called saint.

"I'm breaking up with him right now fuck him he did that shit on purpose."

"I want you to come by and see me in 3 weeks .." the doctor told her and she nodded

"Cmon let's go." Kennedy told her and she nodded

As soon as they got out the doctors office Aaliyah immediately started yelling in her phone like she was crazy and all Kennedy could do was laugh.

Aaliyah was gone give saint hell her whole pregnancy.

"I'm gonna look like a bloated penguin." Aaliyah said as she talked to herself.

"It's gone be alright liyah."

"This fucker get to live in me 9months and pay zero rent that shit ain't right." Aaliyah shook her head.