A Rock.

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

"NIGGA GET OUT!" Kennedy yelled as she threw shoes at him.

"Maarie." He mumbled not in the mood

"NAWL BECAUSE EVERY TIME I TURN AROUND YOU COMIN IN THE HOUSE LATE AS HELL." She said and he sighed

"I had to handling something."

"Handle WHAT Kayceon what exactly did you have to fuckin handle??? Lord knows I'll throw these grits on yo face right now, then whatever who you runnin round with will leave yo ass alone fr." She told him with narrowed eyes and she stirred the pot.

He was handling something special for Kennedy , something he wanted to be special.

Kayceon couldn't tell if she was serious or kidding and to be real he didn't even wanna find out.

"I deadass be in the studio what hoe is you talking about." He raised his eyebrows

"Why you didn't say that then? You got me doing all this damn yelling and-." She said before she busted out crying

Her hormones were off the chain. She wasn't even emotional as she was now when she was pregnant with messiah. She didn't know what it was but for some odd reason everything Kayceon did irritated her.

"You make me sick.... Literally." She threw a sausage at him and ran to the bathroom the throw up.

"Man." He said as he ran his hands down his face

Messiah walked out his room rubbing the sleep out his eyes with a confused face.

"Where ma food??" He questioned as he mugged Kayceon.

(I have no idea how kids talk imma be fr.)

Kennedy came back out and started fixing messiahs plate.

"Come in the house late again Watch I change the locks on your ass." She mumbled

"What you say?" He questioned

"I said can you put Minnie bowl down by her , already fixed her food."

"Damn , dog finna eat better than me." Kayceon said he grabbed her bowl knowing Kennedy probably was gone tell him to go out and get something to eat since he liked being out so much.

Or she probably only cooked for her and messiah.

Kennedy slid kayceon a plate and death stared him then made her way over to messiah