Tough Love.

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

As Kennedy woke up she realized she wasn't at home.

Messiah was soundly asleep next to her.

She knew exactly where she was when she checked in the sink and saw the spare toothbrushes

Seeing as she wasn't worried she brushed her teeth fastly and shot outside

"Wow." She said as she looked around the big house.

Now her house was big but this .. this was bigger.

She walked downstairs and spotted Kayceon.

"You straight ? Youn need to be outta bed right now Kennedy."

"I don't know what's going on with you but da doctor said it's not good for yo health the way you be stressin." He said as he handed her a plate of breakfast.

"I'm not stressed." She said as she sat down and ate her eggs

"Messiah cried till he fell asleep.He hugged you all night."

"Figured out his name was Zacari?" He asked

"Can you mind your business." She asked him

"Not when it come to yo health and you the mother of my child nawl I can't."

"He ain't hitting you or nothin? Right Kennedy?" He asked

"No I just have a lil  anxiety."

"So why when I went through yo phone he tammat how he gone knock yo head loose and all that shit." Kayceon asked

"You went through my phone?" She questioned

"Hell yeah and come to find out he was the last person you called before you got the jitters or whatever."

"Ion want him around my son." He said simply.

"Before you was there all messiah and I had was zacari so don't tell me what da fuck you want when you only became a real father a couple hours ago." She said as she stepped to him.

"Back yo ass up." He told her.

"And what exactly are you gone do if I don't." She said as she thumped his head.

"Ouuu I'a ouuu shit." He said before grabbing her neck

"I advice you ta' keep yo mentally abusive li' boyfriend away from OUR son." He said calmly looking directly in her eyes.