I Promise.

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

"Mama me hungry?" Messiah frowned

"You want McDonald's ?" Kennedy asked and he nodded

Currently they were sitting in the dentist's office. Messiah was getting a mild cleaning sense he brushed his teeth as much as he needed too.

"He is so cute." The dentist said

"Say thank you siah." Kennedy smiled at her

"Thank you." He replied

"How old is he?" She asked

"Oh he's 3."

She finished up and he jumped down off the bed.

"Here you've been my best little one today." She said as she handed him the sucker and he gladly accepted.

The time was currently 9:30 she was gonna stop by McDonald's and get him some breakfast then head to work.

Surprisingly she hadn't talked to Zacari in a while but she wasn't trippin she was happy.

"Siah are them boys still bothering you?"

"No mama , daddy talk to them." He replied

"Oh he did?" She replied and he nodded and smiled showing dimples

"Yah!" He yelled happily.

She pulled in McDonald's and got him a breakfast sandwich, chocolate milk, and hash browns.

"Tonight's movie might." Kennedy informed him and he gasped he was so dramatic

On movie night him and Kennedy would watch a Disney movie and eat all the junk they wanted. She never let him over eat though.

"Here you go ma'am." The worker said as she handed her the food.

She quickly opened his food and applied strawberry jelly to his sandwich and handed them to him.

"MM MM MM ! IT GOOD!" He said excitedly

She turned up her Jhene Aiko and headed towards his daycare center.

. . .

"You lied to me." Kennedys client said as she walked back in.