I Wanna See Him.

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

"So you just left him on read?" Aaliyah asked.

"Yeah.. I don't know Aaliyah. I kept him away so long because I don't wanna stress messiah in any way." Kennedy told Aaliyah

"No.. don't make this about messiah this is about you Kennedy. Don't use messiah as an excuse. A lot can change in 3 years for example he wanna see his son now." Aaliyah told her.

"Messiah can learn to trust.. don't let yo personal issue with Kayceon get in the way of their bond." Aaliyah continued.

"I'm scared Aaliyah I'm so scared." Kennedy said as her hands started shaking.

"You need to go to yo therapist yo anxiety coming back heavy ." Aaliyah said as she grabbed her hands and soothed them.

"Im sorry I can't stop shaking." Kennedy took a deep breath.

"I'm so scared of abandonment liyah I don't want messiah in my position I'm a mess. What if Kayceon decide he don't want messiah anymore and just up and leave." She frowned.

"Only time can tell but Kennedy don't keep him away from his son have a little hope." Aaliyah said softly and kennedy nodded.

"Okay.. imma do it imma text him back." Kennedy said and Aaliyah nodded and smiled.

"AHT AHT I wanna hear a full phone call while you here." Aaliyah said and Kennedy huffed

"Okay.."

After they exchanged a few messages Kennedy gave him her number and he called her.

Ring Ring Ring.. Ring-

"DAMN YOU GONE PICK IT UP!!!???" Aaliyah asked while biting her nails.

"Right right." Kennedy said as she picked the phone up.

"H-hello?" Kennedy stuttered

"Yeah waddup , I just wanted to let you know I touch down in Houston tomorrow." He replied

"How did you know I was in Houston..." Kennedy asked

"Saint." They said in unison.

"We didn't even-." She started but was cut off

"We didn't what? I'm letting you know now I'm moving down here to be closer to my son."

"That's fine Kayceon.. but damn could've let me know something." She replied