I Love You More.

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅʏ ᴍᴀᴀʀɪᴇ ♡

2  weeks later.

"Cmon siah let's go see your daddy." Kennedy said as she picked him up and grabbed her keys.

A week after the situation had happened Kayceon had been shot 9 times .

(Nawl im jp😂😂😂😂 .)

A week after the situation had happened Kayceon had been shot 2 times.

He was still in the hospital and was gonna be there for a few more weeks seeing as how close he came to death in those 2 shots and as much as Kennedy hated his fuckin guts ..she still loved him and that she couldn't deny.

As they made their way to the hospital Kennedy got an incoming call from Armani , she actually hadn't heard from Armani in a while.

"Stinka you hungry?" Kennedy asked and he shook his head no.

Messiah just missed his dad to be honest.

"Hey love."Kennedy said

"Heyyy Ian talked to you in a while so I just decided to call you." Armani said

"Mhm." Kennedy rolled her eyes

"Okay imma be for real what siah doing for this birthday?" She asked

"I'm just gone throw a lil party at my house and j hits his school friends." She told her

"Oh okay we'll just let me know if you need some help setting up or something." Armani told her

"Okay I will."

"Alright I love you bye ." Armani said

"Bye I love you too." Kennedy replied

She pulled into her parking spot and made her way to the back to get messiah.

They made their way inside and she spoke with the reception then was on her way back to his room.

"Why you here?" Kayceon chuckled and Kennedy stopped before entering the door.

"Baby I'm checking on you." Simone smiled

"Bitch i'a beat cho ass if I wasn't in this fuckin' bed I ain't cho damn baby." He said harshly

"I know you a lil tense cause you got shot but-." Simone started

"No I don't want cho delusional ass hear bro. I. DONT. FUCKIN. WANT. YOU. Man what is it gone take? You see how you tried to fuck up my relationship and I still don't want cho ass shocked huh?" He said before he started laughing again.