AMAYA'S POV: the game

A M A Y A

*six years before the events of Walls Between Us*

"Your boyfriend is giving me the death stare," Stella Miller coos near my ear when my hand slides up her smooth leg.

She is wearing a pair of denim shorts and a checkered shirt, the top two buttons undone to show the dip of her cleavage. Her face, heart-shaped with fine cheekbones is flushing pink with my touch, her amber eyes half-shut as goosebumps scatter over her skin.

Carter is sitting across from us in the vast room, just a mere ten feet away in the study-group room where people do anything but study. He leans back on a plush chair, eyes dark as they skim over my hands feeling all over Stella's body. He is in his signature leather jacket with a black T-shirt underneath, faded jean-clad legs spread wide as the material disappears into his black boots. He is nursing a bottle of beer which is his third in the last half an hour we have been here.

Rugged features, messy hair, a stubble he is forcing himself to grow into a beard — one I am pushing him for because I want to feel it when he has his head between my legs. He had accidentally let his beard grow once during exam season and I had ended up loving the beard burns he left along my inner thighs whenever he fucked me with his tongue.

The study room is a mess of bodies around every corner. People are chatting, smoking, and only a few are studying. The good thing about this place is that no one pays attention to anyone else. Everyone has their own world to get lost in. It was previously an empty classroom in the building which has now become a hideout for students to indulge themselves in activities not allowed in the main building.

It is only time before someone raids this place and the cover is blown off.

"Ignore him," I murmur to Stella as I lean in to kiss her.

Her lips are soft with a taste of raspberry lipstick. She opens up for me, inviting my tongue inside her as we make out on the old couch, both of us facing each other. She is my new conquest — or more like our new conquest. I have known that Stella had a crush on me since the first year. She stared at me all the time whenever I was close by.

Tonight, I am indulging her fascination, giving her a chance to do what she has wanted to because my boyfriend has been ignoring me with his busy class schedule. I want his attention and the only way to do it is to spite him.

"Amaya...I have wanted to do this..." She nips my bottom lip, tugging it before letting go. "...since the day I first saw you. You're so gorgeous."

"So are you."

I lean into her, climbing over her lap to straddle her. She allows me by parting her thighs under me. We lock eyes and I move my hands down her body, hands moving to adore her silky, curly black hair, then cupping her heavy boobs and she moans. She presses her face against my neck, kissing the length down my throat while beyond her shoulder, I glance at Carter.

He has his eyebrows narrowed now, a tensed jaw ticking as he stares at me unblinking. Stella bites down a spot near my ear and I part my lips as wetness forms between my thighs, more because of Carter's hot eyes on me than her touch. He has unfortunately damaged me for anyone else. The only one who gets me turned on is him and only his gaze is enough to remind me of nights he spends between my thighs or moments when he works my mouth with his cock.

Stella's hands are quick to slide up my white crop top, my skin buzzing with her touch when I see Carter follow those hands. He is the only one who is paying attention to us; for the others, we are just another random couple who might be having problems in their relationship. College is like that for them. What they don't know is that problem is the last thing we are having.