four

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | how i make | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
you nervous

social media | instagram
- november 10th, 2021

@sophialuna: tick tick boom premiere tonight— u already know @glamtalk will be there covering the event 🧡

lailalee: DAMNN MAMA

lailalee: who u looking so hot for

minette: u are so beautiful to me

minette: these are for u 💐

laurdiy: HOT

alisha: OKAY FITT

•••

real life | los angeles
tick tick boom premiere
at the AFI festival
- november 10th, 2021

      GLANCING AT MINNIE and Laila, who were dressed perfectly for the red carpet, Sophia let out an anxious breath. Her hands shook slightly, holding her microphone tightly.

"You have that look on your face when your stomach hurts because you're anxious or your head hurts because of period cramps," Minnie turned to her best friend, placing a hand on her arm before checking her phone. "And you don't get your period till next week so you're freaking out over Andrew."

"Min," Sophia let out a shaky breath before smiling. "You truly are the smartest person I know and I love you for it. Yeah, I'm anxious."

"Don't be," Laila replied as one of the assistants touched up her makeup. "He flirted with you in the first place because you were you."

"Are you seriously going to give me a pep talk that ends in 'just be yourself?'" Sophia questioned.

"I guess not, bitch." Laila scoffed back with a shrug and Sophia and Minnie laughed. "Seriously, Pia, just chill. We're just doing our job."

"Yeah, yeah, you guys are right," Sophia nodded, whispering as more highlighter was applied to her cheek bones, "This is our job."

"Alright, girls, you're on in a minute!" Leena, their manager, warned as Girl Talk's lead camera-man, Ryan, got the large camera all set up.

"You guys ready?" Ryan questioned and Sophia smiled, nodding at her team. The trio got into their default positions they opened every video with. "Recording in 3, 2, 1--"