fifteen

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | us always | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- november 23rd, 2021

"WHEN I SAID I wanted you in the news, this is not what I meant!" Girl Talk's publicist, Kat, lectured Sophia, turning her laptop screen towards the blonde with the Buzzfeed article on the screen. Sophia let out a shaky breath, glancing up at her manager. The two of them sat in the office room of her, Laila, and Minnie's house, with Minnie, Laila, and their manager (and Kat's girlfriend), Leena, sitting behind them. "You're supposed to be making a name for yourself, Soph. We know the risk of getting involved with celebrities, I've told you before!"

"I know, Kat," Sophia sighed, running her hands over her face tiredly. It was the morning after she went to Robert's apartment. After game night, Andrew dropped her off at home with a kiss on the cheek and a promise to see her tomorrow. "I was buzzed, okay? I didn't even realize Ben was posting it."

"Kat." Leena called from besides Laila and Minnie and the publicist sighed, looking down at Sophia.

"Okay, um— I'm reaching out to Andrew's publicist, okay?" Kat declared and Sophia's eyes widened.

"You know his publicist?" Laila questioned.

"No, but I know someone who does, and that person owes me a favor," Kat explained before crossing her arms. "I'll reach out to his publicist, we'll see how we want to spin this. I'm not going to let you be "the blonde reporter" or "Andrew Garfield's possible new fling" for the rest of your career, okay?"

"Sounds good." Sophia nodded in agreement before hugging Kat. "Thank you."

"Always, Soph. That's my job." Kat told her and gave her a look. "Just stay out of public eye with Andrew until his publicist and I give you further notice, please. I know you won't listen to me if I tell you to stay away from him, so at least do this."

"I will, I promise." Sophia agreed before Kat and Leena hugged the girls' goodbye and left the house.

"Don't stress out about this, okay?" Minnie turned to Sophia, pulling the blonde into a hug.

"I knew better then to just hang out in public with him. We live in LA!" Sophia exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

"Sophia, listen to me!" Laila raised her voice at her best friend, who reluctantly turned around to face the brunette. "You are enjoying someone and their company! Let yourself enjoy something for once in your fucking life!"

"Little harsh, Lai." Minnie told the girl before Sophia dragged Laila into a hug. "Nevermind."

"I love you." Sophia mumbled into her best friend's shoulder.

"I love you back." Laila whispered, exchanging a grin with Minnie. She reached over, pulling Minnie into a hug, "Us always."

"Us always." Minnie and Sophia repeated with smiles.

•••

social media | instagram
- november 23rd, 2021
(pretend the manip is good use your imagination)

social media | instagram- november 23rd, 2021(pretend the manip is good use your imagination)

@lailalee: us always 💘💘💘

minette: "wow mommy u and auntie minnie and auntie sophia were so pretty here!!"

sophialuna: us always 🥹❤️
lailalee: don't need no one else
minette: damn right babes

A NOTE FROM KAY !!
get used to my shitty editing skills please my talent is with writing