𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | can't help falling | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
in love with you

text message | groupchat:
- march 4th, 2023
"ur fave youtubers from 2017"
sophia: blondie
laila: lai
minnie: red
lauren: diy queen
remi: romi
alisha: losh
mia: fitness queen

blondie:
what are we wearing to this event ladies

red:
someone didn't get the schedule i sent 😐

fitness queen:
someone didn't READ the schedule min sent (i wasn't invited to this event)

blondie:
sorry i was working on TTCOSS stuff

losh:
u working on the next best picture winner is no excuse

diy queen:
alo wants us all in white so we match

blondie:
thank u for a straight up answer lauren

diy queen:
ur welcome 🫶

red:
yeah i'm wearing a cute short white dress

lai:
laur rem losh we'll meet you guys there right?

romi:
yes i am picking up losh rn and then we are heading there

diy queen:
leaving my house as we speak

•••

real life | los angeles
the beach
- march 4th, 2023

       SOPHIA'S GREEN EYES glanced down at her white dress, tracing the embroidered flowers with her fingertips. She titled her head up, smiling when Laila met her eyes in the rear view mirror. Minnie was in the passenger seat, her Macbook in her lap as always scrolling through emails. Meanwhile, Sophia sat in the backseat, waiting eagerly for them to get to their destination. The destination today was an Alo event for influencers which Girl Talk was luckily invited too.

Her eyes narrowed when she noticed the direction where the car was going. Sitting up in her seat, Sophia called out, "Lai, this is the complete opposite way of the Alo house."

"The event isn't at the Alo house," Laila replied nonchalantly, meeting Sophia's eyes once again. "I know where I'm going Pia, don't worry."

Nodding her head, Sophia leaned back into her seat, opening up her phone. She smiled when she got a text from Andrew, who was at auditions and meetings all day. He had promised to take her out for dinner that night.

"We're here," Laila turned around in her seat and Minnie did the same. They both gave her grins and Sophia sent them a confused look.

"Okay, let's go—" Sophia's breath hitched when her head turned to open the door and get out of the car. Then she noticed their surroundings. Her head whipped around towards her best friends, "Why are we at the beach? This is the spot— This is Andrew and I's— Oh my god."

"Come on," Minnie said softly as she opened Sophia's door with a smirk. Tears brimmed the blonde's eyes as her heart raced rapidly and her thoughts spiraled in her brain. She was getting engaged. Like right now. Andrew was going to propose to her.