𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | it's a surprise, moony | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- february 1st, 2022

   EVERYONE'S ATTENTION was turned to Laila and Minnie when the girls stood up at the dinner table. Sophia smiled at her best friends before glancing around the table. The table was covered in champagne glasses, roses, and pink candles. Sophia sat at the head of the table with Andrew and Minnie at each of her sides. Laila was next to Minnie, of course and all their other friends were scattered across the large table.

"Alright so, Lai and I just wanted to say a few words about the beautiful birthday girl," Minnie spoke happily and her and Laila raised their glasses. "So if everyone could just raise their glass please. Sophia Luna Rivera, our best best friend, and just everyone on Earth's best friend, happy birthday."

"Twenty-five has never looked so good!" Laila raised her voice and the table cheered. Andrew glanced at his girlfriend, who had her eyes on her two best friends and he could tell she was trying not to cry.

"Pia, I think I can speak for everyone when I say any human being on this Earth would be lucky to have you in their life. You have the kindest heart and even kinder intentions," Minnie smiled and tears brimmed Sophia's eyes. "I'm so proud of how far you've come and how far the three of us have come together."

"15 million subscribers, baby!" Mia screamed and the table all cheered loudly again.

"Girl Talk has grown into something I never thought possible and that's because Laila and you," Minnie said softly. "Thank you for existing, my Luna. We're all so fucking grateful."

"Oh my god, I'm going to cry," Sophia sighed as she wiped a tear and Minnie held her hand. The blonde squeezed her best friend's hand back.

"As everyone knows, I don't like to get emotion, but I will say this," Laila took her turn to speak, glancing at Sophia. "I'm so much better because I know you. I'm so much happier because I know.  As I said before, I love going through life with you and Minnie. You two are my world. You guys make me better, and I'm eternally grateful."

"Lai!" Sophia and Minnie squealed in shock at the girl's show of feelings as the three hugged.

"If anyone else would like to say something, please go ahead." Minnie gestured to the table.

"Sophia, we love you, and we're so happy to spend this day with you." Remi spoke up, raising her glass.

"You're the best, little moon!" Alisha shouted, blowing a playful kiss towards the blonde.

"Andrew, I'm sure you prepared a speech, right?" Jeremy looked towards the man.

"Jeremy!" Lauren scolded her boyfriend, slapping his shoulder.

"I can say a few words," Andrew offered and Sophia glanced at her boyfriend, absolute adoration in her eyes. He took his turn to stand up, squeezing Sophia's hand before letting go and raising his glass. "I would just first like to thank everyone for having me here and allowing me to celebrate our girl with you all. I'm not going to make this too sappy, because I'm sure Laila will vomit across the table."

"You got that right!" Laila raised her glass and Minnie sent her a glare.

"I sent Sophia a little paragraph earlier today, after seeing everyone's Instagram posts for he today-- I was feeling a little jealous, because I wanted so badly to make a post with a cheesy caption like that," Andrew spoke softly, keeping his eyes on his girlfriend. "My beautiful Sophia, my life is so much brighter with you in."