ninety-six

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | never grow up | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
the garfield house
-january 29th, 2025

"YOUR LITTLE HAND wrapped around my finger, and it's so quiet in the world tonight," Sophia sung softly as she sat in the rocking chair in Lunalyn's nursery with her daughter in her arms. They had finally brought her home today. She was here, home. Grinning softly, Sophia tried not to let her eyes get teary as she stared down at her sleeping daughter, singing again, "Your little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreaming— So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light."

Sophia refused to her eyes leave Luna's face, trying to process the fact that she was finally home— Trying to process the fact that she had a daughter.

She was a perfect combination of her and Andrew, it seemed like, but Luna definitely took after more her father. Jamie said the baby was basically Sophia with Andrew's hair, and that couldn't be more true. Luna had chestnut hair but beautiful green eyes. However, her nose was stolen straight from Sophia, like her lips and her grin. Andrew loved to say their daughter had her smile.

"To you, everything's funny, you got nothing to regret. I'd give all I have, honey," Sophia sung in a whisper as she ran her thumb over her daughter's face gently. "If you could stay like that."

•••

social media | instagram
february 1st, 2025

@sophialuna: My first birthday as a mom!! I'm feeling incredibly grateful— Grateful for my daughter, grateful for my husband, for my friends

@sophialuna: My first birthday as a mom!! I'm feeling incredibly grateful— Grateful for my daughter, grateful for my husband, for my friends. Thank you for all your sweet wishes, 28 is going to be a good one 🤍

-

social media | instagram
february 12th, 2025

social media | instagramfebruary 12th, 2025