𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | island princess | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | barbados
outerbanks set
- march 2nd, 2022

LOWERING HER ARM, which carried a bow made of sticks and vines, Sophia felt the camera focus on her for a few seconds before turning to her cast members. They all stood in a group, but Madison spoke her line first, "Who the hell are you?"

"No, the better question is," Sophia spoke, letting the Spanish accent she was always trying to hide and spent years learning how to hide fully come through. She jumped off the rock, landing perfect in her feet before she met eyes with Rudy just like she was supposed. "What the hell are you idiotas doing on my island?"

"You—" Madison began to speak again angrily.

"Kie, she has a bow and arrows," JD interrupted, speaking his first line. "Maybe we should answer her question."

"Yeah, answer the hot island princess." Rudy joked and Madison and Madelyn rolled their eyes.

Chase stepped forward with his hands up, speaking slowly, "We got stranded here yesterday. We don't mean any harm. I'm John B and these are my friends, Sarah, JJ, Pope, Kiara, and Cleo."

"And you are?" Madelyn raised her voice, her eyes still on Sophia.

"Isla," Sophia replied before she swung her bow over her shoulder and crossed her arms. "I've been stranded here for 31 days now."

"Cut!" The director said and Sophia relaxed with a sigh.

Madison skipped over it her happily, grabbing her arms, "That was so cool!"

"Yeah, you pull the badass island girlie off pretty well." Madelyn agreed, hugging Sophia for a moment.

"Thanks," Sophia giggled, hugging the girls back.

"Fans are going to be obsessed with you and Rudy," Carlacia walked up to the trio with the rest of the Pogues. "I wish we filmed this scene earlier, because we already see how much chemistry you two have in later scenes."

"Chemistry." Rudy and Sophia sang in unison before high-fiving and letting out laughs.

"Well, when you have Pia as a scene partner, it's not hard." Rudy shrugged and Sophia shoved him playfully.

•••

social media | instagram
- march 2nd, 2022

@sophialuna: summer in march w the best ☀️

rudeth: U KNOW ITTT love u lu 🫶
sophialuna: love u rudyy🫶

madelyncline: BABY MOON
sophialuna: BABY MADDY

madisonbaileybabe: now why u posting the photo that i'm not in
hichasestokes: don't be jealous bailey
sophialuna: BAI i love u dw i'm gonna post a photo of just u next time
madisonbaileybabe: as u should

jonathandavissofficial: FAMILIA
sophialuna: FAMILIAAA

carlaciagrant: LOVE US LOVE YOU
sophialuna: LOVE YOU