𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | enchanted to meet you | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
audition room
-may 21st, 2023

"IS THIS HAIR? What?" Andrew mumbled, looking down at his body as he sat in a chair. His too good American accent made Sophia want to smile, but she kept her glare up as she stood a few steps away from him.

"Struggling—" Sophia tried to say before hesitating, mimicking her hiding again. She took a step towards Andrew and held her script rolled up, as if it was a weapon (Specifically, a frying pan.) "Struggling is pointless! I know why you're here. And I'm not afraid of you."

"What?" Andrew questioned, leaning back into his chair with his script in his hands.

"Who are you, and how did you find me?" Sophia held up her makeshift weapon as she took a few steps closer to Andrew, mimicking her coming out of her hiding spot.

At the sight of the girl, this next part was easy for Andrew. He just let himself be enchanted by Sophia, as he always was. His eyes softened at the sight of her before he stammered, trying to speak.

"Who are you, and how did you find me?" Sophia repeated, holding up her weapon.

Clearing his throat, Andrew recovered his smirk before he replied in a dramatic voice, "I know not who you are. Nor how I came to find you. But may I just say— Hi. How you doing? The names Flynn Ryder. How's your day going, huh?"

Sophia tried her hardest to not laugh at the cheesy smile on her fiancée's face before glaring, "Who else knows my location, Flynn Ryder?"

"All right, Blondie." Andrew sighed, leaning forward in his chair.

"Rapunzel." Sophia corrected.

"Gesundheit." Andrew replied quickly before the two relaxed. He sent his fiancé a smile, trying to tell her to relax before they faced the table in front of them. Lin, who sat in the middle, grinned excitedly, clapping quietly.

"Thank you guys, that was great." Lin told them happily and Andrew and Sophia nodded, thanking the team before leaving the room. As soon as the door closed, Andrew leaned himself against the wall, taking deep breaths.

"That was really good," Sophia whispered as she cupped his face with her warm hands. Andrew smiled, tempted to kiss her pink lips but he just shrugged. "It was really good!"

"Who else did you read with today?" Andrew asked softly. He was the last chemistry read with Sophia for the day and that's all the blonde had been doing all day.

"I'm not sure I should tell you that," Sophia sighed as her brain went through the list: Brenton Thwaites, Dacre Montgomery, Henry Cavill, Daniel Radcliffe—

"I know Tom did it." Andrew replied and Sophia let out a laugh at the reminder. "That must have been fun."

"Tom was the first one of the day. It was hard to take it seriously," Sophia nodded in confirmation before kissing her fiancée's cheek as they got in the car, "I will say, yours definitely felt the best. It was natural."

•••

text message | groupchat:
- may 25th, 2023
"stupid bitch talk"
sophia: 5'4
laila: black hair
minnie: never had her dad there