𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | sophia joins the mcu | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | anaheim, california
d23 expo convention center
- september 10th, 2022

SOPHIA WAS about to throw up. She tried not seen anxious as her assistant, Mila were walked through the backstage halls of the Anaheim Convention Center by a Marvel representative. It was D23 today, and Sophia would be making an appearance.

"Are you okay, Soph?" Mila asked, placing a gentle hand on the blonde's shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah," Sophia nodded, trying not to seem anxious. "A little nervous— Just to meet everyone and to have the news be announced."

"This is a big day for you," Mila smiled excitedly. "Be excited, be proud!"

"Thanks Mila," Sophia whispered back before the Marvel representative, Austin, turned around to look at the pair.

"The rest of the cast is just through here," Austin said before opening the door and Sophia put a picture perfect smile on her lips. She ran a hand through her hair, trying to look presentable.

Courtesy of her 16-year-old self, Sophia's eyes couldn't help be drawn to Sebastian Stan as soon as she walked into the room. However, his conversation with David Harbor and Julia Louis-Dreyfus captured his attention. Trying not to get starstruck, Sophia did her best not to let her eyes widen at all the actors and actresses she admired in the room.

Hannah John-Kamen turned around first and gave the blonde a friendly smile. She took a couple steps towards her and they exchanged a hug, "I'm Hannah, it's so nice to meet you."

"You too, I'm Sophia," She grinned back, glancing around at the other actors nervously. "Is this everyone?"

"Olga Kurylenko isn't here because of another project— Neither is Florence, but she recorded a video Kevin is going to play," Hannah explained before gesturing to the group. "Besides them, yeah, this is everyone."

"Well, well, the newbie is here," The two girls' heads turned when David's Harbor voice boomed into the conversation. He shook Sophia's hand with a smile, "I'm David, it's good to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Sophia. God, I'm such a big fan of your work," Sophia admitted before wincing slightly. Too starstruck. "I meant that in a respect way and not a fan girl way."

"No, no, mean it in a fan girl way— It's good for my ego," David replied and Sophia laughed, shaking her head.

"Well, I mean this in a fan girl when I say you were great in The Summer I Turned Pretty," Julia Louis-Dreyfus spoke up as she approached the group with Sebastian and Wyatt Russell. "My granddaughters made me watch it with them but I loved it. Great work."

"Th- Thank you," Sophia managed to find her voice to say the words. She smiled as Julia gave her a friendly hug, "That means so much. Thank you."

"That's what happens when you have one of the greatest shows of the summer," Sebastian smirked as he hugged Sophia. "I'm Sebastian, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Sophia, it's nice to meet you too," She replied, giving him a grin. "I'm a big fan of your work."

"Thank you, you too," Sebastian said, patting her shoulder. "You're booked and busy, Sophia. I'm surprised the Amazon Prime show was your first role."