𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | sag awards 2022 | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

social media | instagram
- february 27th, 2022

social media | instagram- february 27th, 2022

@sophialuna: sag awards! 🖤🤍!

•••

real life | los angeles
the girl talk house
- february 27th, 2022

       IT WAS THE START of awards season. The first show of the year: SAG awards. Not the biggest award show. Not a lot of pressure. Sophia was relieved— They were starting off small. They were starting their ruse at a smaller show.

"Andrew, Sophia, practice a bit more if you're done getting ready while we wait for everyone!" Kat, GT's publicist, shouted from the dining room table where she sat next to the GT manager, Leena and Andrew's publicist and manager, Olivia and Gianna.

"Still in the chair, Kat!" Sophia yelled back from the hair/makeup chair as the official GT makeup artist, Sonia, applied some highlighter to her cheekbones. Sophia smiled at Andrew, who sat on the couch in sweats with his hair done and he grinned back at his girlfriend.

She shook her head at him playing, he got ready for quickly for events compared to her and Girl Talk. He could be fully ready right now if he wanted to, but his stylist, Warren, suggested waiting a bit so he didn't ruin the suit.

The GT house was booked and busy busy today. Olivia and Kat suggested that Andrew got ready with Sophia and the rest of GT for this awards season, which meant Andrew's entire team was at the house. Along with Girl Talk's team. The house was filled. Olivia and Kat thought this was best though, in case they need to brief the couple before the event. Andrew and Sophia didn't mind, of course, they got to spend more time together— Before having to pretend like they weren't just naked in bed together that morning.

Minnie didn't mind either, and Laila was happy with the decision because it allowed her to work with Warren about the couple's outfits before the events. Laila and Warren had been discussing about Andrew and Sophia's outfits for a few weeks, and Sophia could tell they had something planned.