ninety-seven

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ | this was my dream | ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

real life | los angeles
"tangled" press tour
-february 23rd, 2026

         "HI, I'M SOPHIA LUNA," The blonde grinned at the camera before she felt the pointed look her husband was giving her next to her. "Excuse me, I'm Sophia Luna Garfield and this is my husband, Andrew Garfield, and we're the stars of Disney's Tangled."

"And we're going to be taking a Buzzfeed quiz to see how well we know each other." Andrew smiled at the camera as he wrapped an arm across his wife's shoulders. "Let's get started."

-

"First up, when's your partner's birthday?" Sophia read off the computer in front of her and as she ran a hand through her hair. "August 20th, 1983— Old ass."

"Look who's talking, love, you're almost 30—"

"Do not say that! I am freshly 29!" Sophia cut him off with a scoff and Andrew laughed, shaking his head at his wife. "When's my birthday?"

"February 1st, 1997." Andrew answered immediately.

"When's your daughter's birthday?" Sophia asked with a smirk.

"Why are you asking that like I don't know our daughter's birthday?" Andrew scoffed and Sophia giggled. "December 12th, 2024."

"Best day ever." Sophia whispered and Andrew nodded as well with a grin.

-

"Astrological sign, easy," Andrew shrugged and grinned at his wife. "She's an Aquarius."

"He's a Leo."

-

"Eye color— Andrew has the sweetest brown eyes to ever exist." Sophia giggled and Andrew blushed, rolling his eyes. "I want our next kid to have your eyes."

"I'm totally fine with all of our kids having your eyes, lovely. She has gorgeous green eyes, which have had me absolutely enchanted with her since we first met."

-

"Pizza preference? My lovely wife has the food palette of a five year old so she gets her pizza with pepperoni or plain." Andrew replied.

"When we order pizza, we literally have to get two pies because Andrew orders veggie pizza— Like olives, tomatoes—"

"No, don't say we have to get two pies like it's my fault. You make us get two pies because if we spilt a pie and if a vegetable even tough your half of the pie you'll lose your shit!"

-

"Favorite dessert? Sophia would eat Cheesecake Factory's Cinnabon Swirl Cheesecake everyday if she could."

"Yeah, he learned very quickly Cheesecake Factory was the way to my heart. Andrew loves just chocolate bars, but like his favorite delicacy dessert is brownies or a lava cake with vanilla ice cream."

-

"Favorite movie? Oh my god." Sophia's eyes widened in terror as she turned to her husband.