Chapter 25: Your middle name is?!

Katie
I waited for Wyatt to go inside before I pulled out of his driveway.

I had so much fun today, not in a million years did I think I would enjoy a day with Wyatt.

When I park outside my house I realize I didn't want my day with Wyatt to be over.

I drop Logan off inside my house and yell to whoever's home. "I'll be at Wyatt's!"

I hear Tyler yell, "Wait, what!" I ignore him and run back to my truck.

When I get back to Wyatt's I look at myself in my rearview mirror. "I don't look too bad," I mutter to myself.

I walk to his front door and ring the doorbell.

Wyatt opens the door with a confused look.
"Kate, everything okay?"

I smile "I have nothing else to do, so I'm going to help you clean."

Before he could object, I walk past him into his house. "Katie, you don't have to," Wyatt says.

"I know but I want to." I walk over to his TV.

"Wait, you don't listen to music while you clean?"

Wyatt smiles at me with that Oscar-winning smile. Izzy words, not mine.

"No why?"

I feel my jaw drop. "Okay weirdo, let me show you what you're missing."

I turn on his TV and put it on a dance music station. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Wyatt raise his eyebrows. "So, you listen to other music?"

"I love country music, but dance is way more fun to clean too."

I work on washing dishes and Wyatt vacuums.

Once he finishes, he starts cleaning the windows in the living room.

I may or may not have stole a few glances at him while he was working. (Their kitchen and living room were all one open area.)

I'm sorry, but a grown man vacuuming is hot. No just me? Moving on.

I hum to the music while I wash the dishes till,
I wanna dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston starts playing.

"Oh Wyatt, I love this song!" I squeal bouncing on my toes. I see him shake his head.

I start dancing and moving to the song as I dry dishes.

Wyatt glances at me and the look on his face told me he thought I was crazy.

"Wooo!" I copy Whitney.

"Clock strikes upon the hour, as the sun begins to fade." I sing dramatically.

"Kate, what are you doing?" Wyatt asks with a broad look.

I huff. He interrupted my singing.

"Singing while I clean." It was pretty obvious.

I sing the chorus along with Whitney.
"Oh, I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody."

I finish drying all the dishes. "Wyatt, this song doesn't make you want to dance?" I ask.

Wyatt just stares at me like I've lost my mind.

He needs to learn to have fun.

"I've been in love and lost all my senses spinning through the town. Sooner or later the fever ends and I wind up feeling down." I dance as dramatically as a can while I sing.

Right before the second chorus, I look at Wyatt. "Seriously nothing? No moving your hips or anything?" I ask astonished.

Tyler and Derek might be annoying as hell, but they could throw down some dance moves.