Reviews

Hello lovelies, it's been a while since I've posted to this book.

Anyway recently I was reading a book on Wattpad, (definitely didn't read the first four chapters and then skip to the last two 😏😐. I'm sorry it's hard for me to commit to Wattpad books) And she posted an extra chapter for reviews on her book.

And it gave me an amazing idea.

So here it is, your chance to share all your thoughts on my book. I'll try my best to post them to this chapter when I have time.

If you would like to share your thoughts and see them posted just comment them here!

I'm also working on a new blurb for this book and if any of y'all are good with that please let me know by commenting or messaging me.

I also love cover art and would definitely post them so email me or message me. My email is linked on my bio.

Thank you for all the reads!! 😘🥰

Thank you for the beautiful review!
halfbloodreader13
I don't get much time for wattpad what with school and life happening, but I want to take a sec to say this story was incredible, it was sweet and cute, as well as funny and witty in all the right ways.
One of the best things to do at the end of a day to unwind is to lose yourself in a story, and I was able to perfectly lose any sadness or bad thoughts and just read, which is a blessing. Thank you for this beautiful story.

~

Thank you for the wonderful review!
Storytellingdude871
This is one heck of a story! As soon as I started reading, it just transported me to the world of high school! Katie is a very interesting character! Sarcastic and funny! Nothing like a hilarious high school story!