Chapter 26: Going to permanently glare

The next day (aka Sunday for them)

Katie
"Gale is a total butthole." I snap.

"Yeah but he's a hot butthole," Izzy says causing me to break out into a laughing fit.

We are currently watching the Hunger Games movies for the eighth time, in my room.

After yesterday and the whole Wyatt incident, I was really quiet and Tyler picked up on that.

(My dad wouldn't be home till Monday so Tyler stayed the night with Derek)

Tyler called Izzy and told her about me. She insisted on coming over this morning.

Which she did bright and early.

We made the guys breakfast then we took Logan for a walk, where Izzy made me tell her every detail from yesterday.

I finally concluded that I didn't like Wyatt, I was just caught up in the moment.
Izzy thinks I'm lying to myself.

It's 12:30; Izzy and I are in my room watching movies which is pretty normal for us to do on Sundays.

The door to my room slams open and Tyler walks in. "No, no girls only!" I yelled chucking a pillow at him.

He gives me puppy dog eyes. "Please Ava, came over I don't want to be with them."

Ava is Derek's girlfriend and I understand why Tyler doesn't want to hang out with them.

Izzy looks at me with a frown. "Aww Katie, look at those puppy dog eyes how so can you say no?"

I sigh. "Fine."

Tyler smiles and leaps onto my bed. Luckily I have a king-size bed. After Tyler's mom got divorced she redecorated her room and I took her bed.

Izzy giggles and I unpause the movie. Tyler rests his head on Izzy's stomach.

You would think them being all cuddly and stuff would bother me, but after them being together so long you get used to it. As long as there not sucking face I'm fine.

My phone dings and Izzy grabs it. "Wyatt texted you. He asked 'What are you doing'?"

"Give me that." I snap snatching my phone from her.

I respond.

Me: Watching a movie with Iz. What about you?

Just Wyatt: Nothing, just watching the news.

"You should invite him over." Izzy is watching me over my shoulder.

Me and Tyler stare at her with gaping mouths.

"Why?" We ask at the same time.

"Because he's bored and it would be fun," Izzy states like it's obvious.

"He's not bored," I argue.

"Katie, he's watching the news. He wants you to invite him over!"

I fold my arms across my chest. "I don't know, Iz."

She stares at me. "If you don't I will."

Tyler laughs. "Woman, you're nuts."

"Fine." I throw my hands in the air.

Me: Do you want to come over and watch a movie with us?

Just Wyatt: Sure, I'll be over in five.