Chapter 62: A backstabbing traitor 

Wyatt
I get to school early so I can talk to Tyler before practice.

I see his car roll into the parking lot. I hop out of mine and run towards his.

He sees me after he shuts his trunk.

"Hey, Tyler you got a minute?" I ask out of breath.

"Nope." He responds.

"Please Tyler it will only take a minute." I plea.

Tyler turns around. "Leave me alone asshole."

I grab his arm. "Please just hear me out."

"Do I need to spell it out for you? I'm not a backstabbing traitor like you." Tyler says coldly.

"Tyler it's about what happened with Katie," I say.

His eyes harden. "I swore to Kat I wouldn't hurt you, but if don't let go I will."

I let go of his arm. "Please, man."

He sighs. "Two minutes that's all you got."

"First off I want to say I'm so sorry. Second, I didn't cheat on Katie, I never wanted Sophie. She spiked my drink then kissed me."

I take a deep breath and Tyler still looks pissed.

"As soon as she kissed me I pulled her away. Katie must have seen."

Tyler crosses his arms. "Why didn't you tell Kat about helping Sophie?"

I sigh. "It's pathetic really. Somehow Sophie found out about my mom's car not working. Her dad owns this huge mechanic supply change. She said if I helped her I would get a huge discount on mom's car repairs."

Tyler's eyes soften slightly. "You didn't want Kat to know about the money problem."

I nod. "Exactly. Looking back I should have just told her."

Tyler smiles. "Yeah, you should have."

"Why are you telling me this?" Tyler asks.

"Because Katie won't talk to me, I was hoping you could try to convince her to hear me out."

"I can't convince Kat to do anything, but I can try to get her to consider it," Tyler says smiling.

"Thanks, man," I say relieved.

"Why do you want to talk to her?" Tyler asks.

"Because I love her," I say quietly.

Tyler nods. "Your going to have to talk with Izzy before any of this reaches Kat."

I laugh. "I was planning to."

Later on, I talked to Izzy. It took some convincing but she finally believed me.

Now I have to wait.

Katie
After school, my dad texted saying everyone was coming over for dinner. I volunteered to make food.

I decided to make Italian chicken and mashed potatoes with corn.

The chicken is easy, all I have to do is take chicken breasts put them in an oven-safe dish and fill it with Italian dressing. Then you cook it till tender.

I'm cleaning up when to doorbell rings.

I don't know who it could be. Everyone I know would just come straight in.

Sorry for the short chapter guys!

Any guesses on who's at the door?